University of Arkansas-Fort Smith

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas-Fort Smith

U A Fort Smith was my first choice and one that I would do again. I love going to this college and I believe that it is a great school and the professors and students are helpful and very friendly. There is something for everyone and always something to do. The campus is cleary marked and the classes are easy to find.

The University of Arkansas at Fort Smith is a college devoted primarily to practical professions and getting people prepared for jobs as soon as they get out of school , however, it lacks in opportuntities for study in abstract fields.

Honestly, my school promoted cheeper tuition and avalablitly of classes but when it came to advisement and help I was a little on my own, but I was able to get in some of my classes that I needed for a transfer.

The University of Arkansas at Fort Smith is a newer four year institution that depicts a pragmatic attitude towards the excelling of its students and sees to it that each student makes the best grades possible.

My school is the perfect school for me: close enough but also far enough from home, medium size, located in a good city and in a good part of the city, good housing, good teachers, and great students.

The University of Arkansas at Fort Smith was student oriented, yet some of the professors seemed like they really did not care if you suceeded or failed.

It is a fun, well organized, prefectly sized school for you to get that degree you want. Classroom size is perfect for one that likes one on one work.

Well UAFS is my dream school as a child and,it has wonderful educational opprotunities and many social events to get envolved in- I love it!

This school is accelerating academically rapidly, full of opportunities, but still needing some administrative organization.

It's a fairly small school, the professors know who you are and are interested in you succeeding