University of Arkansas-Fort Smith

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas-Fort Smith

Anyone would fit in just fine at UAFS. There's such a wide variety of people packed into the less than 8,000 population; you're bound to find others like you. However, if you are looking for the big college campus vibe, UAFS may not be for you. Nearly everything is packed into a city block of land, and while it isn't claustrophobic by any means, it pales in comparison to, say, the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. With a wide range of degrees, you'll surely find your place!

The person who is prepared for college to be a lot of hard work and time-consuming study sessions is someone who will do well in Fort Smith. Prioritizing and putting homework and studies before social events and parties is going to succeed and exceed expectations. You have to know that its not all fun and games and that you have to put forth a substancial amount of effort to makes good grades is going to be a good college student.

I don't think there is a certain "type" of person that should attentd here. I think any person with a thirst for extra knowledge that wants to expand on their education to get a better career in life with better experience in their desired field should attend UA-Fort Smith because it is a very well-known university and a great environment where any person can go passed their potential and a person that is ambitious.

A person who wants to be accepted for who they are no matter what should attend this school. They should also be ready to learn and be social.

I believe anyone can attend this school as long as they are serious about their education and willing to do the work and study.