Fayetteville, AR
University of Arkansas

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Arkansas

Ali

The University of Arkansas is one of those schools that have an old time vibe with a modern touch. We are located in Northwest Arkansas surrounded by other somewhat populous cities. Academically we are a great school provided with wonderful professors. We have a work hard, play harder motto that majority of the students follow. There is always generally something to do EVERY weekend. The city of Fayetteville is very adventurous, so you'll find yourself doing new and exciting things often. The atmosphere is amazing here!

Clara

I'm proud to be here. The campus is beautiful, and the teachers are unforgettable. Plenty of new people and opportunities for everyone. Fayetteville is one of the top places in the United States to live. I really couldn't ask for better if I tried - again, I am absolutely lucky to be here and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Maria

I love the University of Arkansas. There is so much to do, especially if you are an outdoors kinda person. The faculty is really nice, and is always willing to help out most of their students. The campus is beautiful, especially if you love to walk. It has great programs for your major, depending on what it is.

Mariah

The atmosphere is great and I love the many activities that go on throughout campus.

Grantel

A very good institution

A very good institution

Zachary

I love this school! Growing up in Texas I had no idea I would end up here. After two years of living here I wouldnt want it any other way!

Alex
About My Experience

About My Experience

The University of Arkansas is full of culture and experience. The professors or always available, and want to see there students succeed. I always have friends available who are willing to go to the library and study.

Cheyenne
Hilltop Paradise

Hilltop Paradise

In the beginning, I wasn't actually planning on coming to the U of A. But when I got rejected by my dream college, the U of A was my fall back. Now that I look back at it, getting rejected by my first choice was the best thing that has happened to me. I've met my best friend here, I've broken out of my shell, and I am experiencing all that I can. The design program I am in is the best I've been in. We get so many travel opportunities. We have the chance to study in Rome for a semester, which is something I have always wanted to do. I couldn't think of a better school to go to.

Courtney
Junior

Junior

I love our small town and it's super close to Kansas City, Little Rock and Tulsa and with Walmart and Tyson HQ there is a lot of opportunities for internships and guest speakers. Perfect college town.

University of Arkansas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.