University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

The U of A Fayetteville is a beautiful, old land grant college ; the largest university in the state. Fayetteville is located in the beautiful Ozark mountains. The enrollment is continually growing ; from 15,000 students to almost 20,000 in the past 5 years. Many colleges of the University are ranked nationally and vie for national recognition and grants for research. There's nothing like being a Razorback and the spirit remains as alumnus cover the campus during all major sporting events. Alumus have also helped to raise millions of dollars for their alma mater and respective colleges.

The U of A is a well-rounded, growing, unique environment that allows students to maximize their educational experience in a manner that prepares them for real world application of the social, academic, and trade skills that will be necessary for them to set the standard in the United States and international work force.

The University of Arkansas is a beautiful campus with a very helpful staff that is always willing to meet their students needs, the atmosphere is filled with school spirit and friendly people that are all reaching towards one goal of achieving a college degree in order to have a successful carreer in the future!

My school has a lot of school spirit, and not just about sports. I, for one, don't have any interest in sports, but I love my school. Of course there's always room for improvement, but I have no regrets about choosing the University of Arkansas.

University of Arkansas, while lacking in some acadmic fields, is home to a University where you can get an amazing education for the price, while also providing the essential social needs and equipping of a college student for the adult world.

The University of Arkansas is an outstanding school that offers many opporunities for students to earn a degree, while getting involved with the community and student organizations that will help open doors to a successful career.

The University of Arkansas, to me, is a place of higher education in which students who attend feel as if they are the universities number one priority and wouldn't choose another college even if given the opportunity.

It revolves around sports, fraternities and sororities and provides scholarships more on a basis of how much volunteering or leadership a person has been involved with rather than academic status.

The University of Arkansas is a beautiful campus that accepts students from every type of background who arelooking to further their education in any field in a fun and open environment.

The University of Arkansas is known for its educational, intellectual, ethnic, ideological, and cultural diversity, providing for a once in a lifetime experience for each student.