University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

Delta Delta Delta

Delta Delta Delta

N/a

A good chunk of grads stay in the area and that helps Fayetteville be the one bright spot in the state. The cost of living is pretty cheap too which helps make the school checks last longer. Expect to pay $250-$350 per bedroom for an apt that might not be much to look at.

Being in a sorority really helped me get into campus life. I'm a Kappa Delta, and love every second of it. Sorority girls around the US may be known for being the sluts, but at Arkansas we have the reputation of being nice southern ladies, and I love that.

ALPHA DELTA PI!!!! It is my sorority and I LOVE IT! The girls are amazing! The times are amazing! Our girls are as classy and timeless as the diamonds that represent us! <> Diamonds are a girls best friend! <>

I'm in a sorority called Alpha Delta Pi. It's the best! I've made some of the best friends, and it's a wonderful way to get involved. You get to do some awsome community service projects.

Fayetteville is a beautiful town and the UA is known for having friendly faculty and students. The weather may be up and down all the time, but at least its not hot or cold all the time.

KAPPA KAPPA GAMMA dominates the University of Arkansas Greek Life!!! "The Owl the key the Fleur-di-Lis, the blue and blue, that's for me!!" GO KKG!

The University of Arkansas' prime choral ensemble "Schola Cantorum" is performing internationally in May 2008.