University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

Some are, some aren't. I think sorority girl stereotypes are unfair, especially to those who are in sororities and are far from being an alcoholic whore. Greeks do so much on campus and are so involved with philanthropy. We attend pep-rallies, games, and are involved with the rest of the greek community on campus. The sorority stereotype really upsets me because I feel that people only look for the bad instead of trying to recognize the good. If non-greeks could see how much we really DO care about each other and how much we DO care about our campus and philanthropies, maybe they wouldn't be so judgmental. If they took the time to get to know greeks, they may be surprised at the kindness they would receive.

the first one is definitely not. sure, some podunk cities in the middle of nowhere in any state may have this issue, but not at the university. secondly, it's all what you make of it. whichever college you choose, there will be an opportunity to make that school that you are attending a party school depending on how you handle your college years and the decisions you make. Arkansas definitely has it's parties, but it is also extremely academically driven-- its what you make of your college experience.

Of course we are not stupid and the school is really good. Yeah we might not be ivy league or anything but it is a good school both academicly and socially.

Its like any other college campus, there are parties, but there is also a very good academic atmosphere. We just know how to have a good time

I think we have a high freshman dropout rate, but we also have one of the best business schools in the nation. Top 25

The one about everyone being counrty is not but there are quit a few.

To some degree, but for the most part...NO!

only for some people

Most of the time.

Not even close