University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

No. I actually got into the University of Texas and Texas A&M and I still came here. The valedictorian at my school the past two years also came here. my graduating year and the year before both came here.

The sororities and frats do not party all the time. We have organized functions that are classy and fun, but we do not have them all the time. There are usually only two or three a semester.

No, all of the Universities Sporting program are paid for by the athletic department and ticket sales. Arkansas has some of the best stadiums and arenas and boast a high attendance at games.

somewhat. alot of focus is around fraternities, and sororities. thus, lots of parties occure. but there are also many many independents who do lots of other activities other than parties

You can not enter a business with a radio on that isn't tuned into the Razorbacks on any given game day. The closer you get to campus the more support you see for the teams.

i guess some people party hard but i wouldnt say the majority of the school does. and no the kappa poof isnt accurate...some rock it but...most dont have the skill lol

Yes. Definately. We walk around w/ no shoes, and don't have teeth. I mean, I walk around outside barefoot all the time. No, those things aren't true!

To an extent. There are guys (and girls) who enjoy the outdoors. And there are some girls who want to get married, but it is not a majority.

Of course not! The U of A (at Fayetteville, anyway!) has amazing students and a lot to offer. Stereotyping skeptics should give us a chance!

NO, Greek life is a great way to get involved. Greek life encourages philanthropic activities and is a fun, sociable way to get involved.