University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

If I am awake at 2am on a Tuesday..... Like now! I am with at least 4 friends, a pizza, the TV, and probially on facebook. We have the time of our life every day. And the 2am on a Tuesday nights are what you remember about college, not what you made in Communications Power Point project, but how you put it off till the next morning because you had to watch that movie down the hall.

I am involved in Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority, Greeks Advocating Mature Management of Alcohol, and Student Mobilization on campus. When I lived in the doors it was pretty uncommon for girls to leave their doors open. Of course, everyone loves football, but that's a no brainer (just look at the attendance rates to the games!). If I'm awake at 2 AM (ever) I'm studying!

At my dorm, a lot of the girls leave their doors open. We have all grown really close so we are comfortable enough with one another to do this. I have met my closest friends through my sorority. We spend so much time together because of Tri Delta events and we love it! Sororities and fraterities aren't everything at the U of A; however, we do have a great greek life!

It is easy to make friends and find your group of people. Many of the freshman dorms keep their doors open and get to know people that way. Sometimes you will have your door open and the next thing you know you have a party going on in your room. It is a wonderful way to get to know the people on your floor and you never know when that will come in handy.

greek life is definitely really big on our campus, but so are athletics and other organizations. people from the community are always out at the games and showing their razorback pride. i know there are always a lot of alumni that come out for the games too. people travel from all over the place to see the razorbacks. once a fan, always a fan.

Greek life is the most popular organization on campus. Athletic events are attended in mass. Partying varies from person to person, but I would say an average of 3 times a week. If you choose not to go out on a Saturday night there are always people on campus willing to just hang out. People go to movies, bowling and play putt putt.

students in dorms leave their doors open all the time. everyone is constantly coming in and out and meeting other people. athletic events here on campus are extremely popular. not only to students come out for the events, but people in the community come. people even come in from out of town for the games, especially football games.

Greek Life at the University of Arkansas is so much fun and an awesome way to meet people. Party Life: Dickson St. is full of nightlife and the road leads straight to campus. Fayetteville, Rogers, Springdale, Bentonville area: All of these cities are close together and have so much to offer. You can find whatever you like!

I'm in a sorority and absolutely love it. I've gotten to know so many people that I wouldn't have gotten to know otherwise. There is always stuff going on. Never a dull moment. There are also plenty of places to go eat in town which is always fun with a few chain restaurants and a few locally owned places that are always good.

Pizza and a +3 chain mail to beer pong, camping out in the woods to camping out on campus for a cause. If you sit at home bored, it's your own fault. The campus puts on social gatherings ALL the time from Friday Night Live to the concerts, movies for free in the theater and pep rallies.