University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

Frats and Sororities are pretty important. They tie you in to the social life. It is also a good place to meet people like you. Homecoming is a big tradition. Tailgating for football games is very common.

Greek life is popular. Sports are also popular. In some dorms people leave there doors open in others they don't. I go to sleep at night. I study hard. I don't drink a lot so I watch movies.

Go Greek!! I don't drink, and I love it! There is always something going on, and the campus is small enough that you run into a lot of the same people, so it's not too overwhelming!

the most popular organization would have to be greeklife. it makes up a huge percentage of our student body. the most popular sorority is kappa kappa gamma. they rock.

LOVE the social life, there is always something going on whether it is a party, a club meeting, a sports event, or just a group of people getting together to hang out

the most popular groups on campus definitely have to be greek life. i am in the kappa kappa gamma sorority, it's wonderful!! athletic events are SUPER popular!

Being involved in the Greek community makes a difference! I know not everyone is involved, but I don't know what I would do if I was not in a sorority!

There are wonderful parties. People just like to have a good time and you meet so many people. Pep ralleys are awesome and so are Games!!!!

Yes students leave their doors open. Athletic events are very popular. I go on dates with my boyfriend on the weekend and don't ever drink.

Greek life is the only way to go if one wants a constant social life chalkful of entertainment. There is never a dull moment on campus.