University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

I am involved in the greek system. We interact with other greeks and nongreeks during community service and on campus activities.

Athletic events are packed, except girls sports, everyone runs around together. Sororities and Frats are a huge part of campus.

Greek life is very big at Arkansas, athletics are a huge part of the campus, and most students go out and have a good time.

sororities and fraternities are a big deal up here there are lots of things up on the weekends from shopping, movies, etc.

the most popular teams are the basketball and football teams. most popular organizations are the greek organizations.

There are so many Registered Student Organizations and campus activities, and the Greek Life at Arkansas is amazing!

greek organizations yes some what kappa delta talking don't know everyday very went to a party movie

I'm a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma. It's one of the best sororities on campus. Greek life is great here!

Homecoming is a very powerful and strong weekend. Razorback pride keeps alumni coming back for years.

The athletic events are very popular, especially football. Greek Life is pretty big on this campus.