University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

I brag about how amazing the campus looks. it is a wonderful and beautiful place to be espically in the fall when all the leaves change. there are so many trees. it's nice to just take a walk around the campus and take in all the pretty sites.

The scenery surrounding the campus is beautiful. The people in Fayetteville are extremely nice. The campus is the perfect size, and the NW Quad is the ideal living quarters. People say, "It's not Arkansas, it's Fayetteville."

I loved that classes were of reasonable size, and that teachers were amazing. The size of the campus and town were perfect, and it was usual to run into classmates all over town. The students and staff were friendly.

Well most years I brag about the football, but this year I think I'll be bragging about our wonderful campus and students. We are all pretty great.

It is a large and diverse campus with many oppurtunities to grow and develop as a person and learn about other people and cultures.

I like the fact that there are friendly people and a lot of student organizations plus other activities around town and campus.

I love the people here and the atmosphere, its beautiful! I love everything about the University of Arkansas.

How dedicated they are to you and the education quality.

The football team...Go Razorbacks...Woo Pig Souie!!!

Its beautiful and we have a lot of school spirit!