University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

The people that shouldn't attend this school are the people who are unwilling to work and attend classes, but then again they shouldn't attend any school. There is no point in applying and slacking just so you can fail out. Why waste the money and time? When going to any university, one should be ready, willing to study when there are parties the night before that eight am class. They should take their classes seriously, because it will pay off. They should also love what they take, I believe that it the secret to success.

The only real way to answer this question is to say I wouldnt recomend this school to someone who doesnt want a great education, a great environment and amazing possibilites for their future. If your not prideful in everything that you do, if you are one who doesnt want to be surrounded by amazing people who come from all different walks of life, then this school may not be for you. If you dont want that next great step in your life leading you to amazing things, then this isnt the school for you. Your missing out however!

There really isn't a kind of person that shouldn't attend the University of Arkansas. No matter what type of person you are, there are activities and places for everybody. If you are the social type, then the greek life is right for you. Do you like to be active? There are many athletic complexes that hold a variety of events! Some people don't like to go out and that's okay. There are many locations on campus that are perfect for you to go and relax at! There's something for everyone at the University of Arkansas!

People who are only going to college just to say that they went should not come here. At this campus, you are the only person who cares whether or not you go to class. Nobody cares whether you have your homework done, whether you miss a test, or whether you dropped out. Most teachers do not offer help to the students so you must find your own resources to succeed in the classroom. If you are not driven and self-reliant, you are not going to do well here. It is not like high school.

The type of person to attend this school should be a social, spirited, hard-working individual. Greek life is very popular here, but it's not necessary to be involved in it to be social and have fun. You should also not mind the cold weather, because it can get to be very cold in the fall and winter time. Because of all the social events and sports games that there are here, it is important to be a well-organized person who can balance both school work and a social life.

I think this university is a good place for anyone to attend. We are a very diverse school. Ethnicity should not be a problem when you are selecting this school. Also there are plenty of chances to get involved in social activities. This is a great place for a more reserved person to go because you will find plenty of people who are also just getting out on their own and trying to find out who they are. The school is very welsoming to all types of students.

This would not be a comfortable environment for a person in search of a much deeper learning experience than just recieveing a degree. At the University, the object is to attain a degree and use your connections to land an office job with nice benefits in Little Rock. I would not recommend this college to a minority it search of a better life.

I think anybody could attend this school and find a group to fit in with. Remebmer it is in Arkansas so most people are conservative and caucasian but there is still a good amount of people who are the exact opposite of that. No matter what you believe or like to do for fun there is somebody here who also likes to do that too.

A person who does not work hard or not plan to study should not attend this University. The University of Arkansas places great emphasis on hard work in class and several hours outside of class doing homework, research and study. If a person is not able to meet any of these requirements they will not pass their classes.

A person who likes small classes and dont like interacting with the professors and students. There are a lot of students in a slightly small place. Its roomy enough but maybe not so much for people that like space. It's very diverse here though and can accomodate to almost anyones learning needs.