University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

I don't think people who are just attending college for the "college experience" should attend. I think only people who are willing to learn should attend this school. That would make more room in classes and allow those who really want to get a good education and plan to graduate.

A person that is would not be good for attending this school would be someone who doesnt like to make new friends and someone who is introverted and not good at being away from home. Also if a person doesnt like to work then they probably wont be at the university for very long.

There really is not a person that could not find people like them at U of A. There are groups for all different types of people from all different backgrounds. And if there is not a group for you, you are more than welcome to start one and see how it grows!

Someone who doesn't like to be around Greek groups shouldn't come here. The Greek life is unescapable, and sometimes it's nearly overwhelming. People don't seem to care whether your Greek or not, but you can't get out of seeing it everywhere you go.

There is no person that should not attend this school. Its a large public university that has, in my eyes, very little to be afraid of. Due to the nature of the occupants however, a middle eastern male might want to watch his back.

A student who doesn't want to attend class or study for at least 6 hours for a test should not attend this school. Also is you are not willing to be social you can apply but no one will like you. Everyone on this campus is social.

Although some of the University's feilds of study aren't as developed as others, there is a place for everyone. It is very diverse and allows for any type of person to addend no matter what they are going to school for.

Someone who doesn't want to advance themselves, someone who is only here to get away from parents and party all the time. Someone who doesn't want to learn, but just wants to sit in class or only shows up for tests.

The University of Arkansas is very accepting and easy to attend. The student body and faculty are very diverse. I do not think that there is any type of person that would not fit in to the academic or social life.

Someone that is looking for a more modern and renovated campus, with little tradition, as well as, not wanting to go somewhere that is very active in greek life probably shouldn't attend this school.