University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

This may be a weird answer, but unambiguous people should not attend this school. The campus is very adamant on party life and students who value parties more than school can easily go downhill.

People who attened this school are hard workers who do not give up. If you are lazy, dont want to study, and put your main focus on school then you probablly shouldnt attend this school.

Anyone who is not looking to make any friends or participate in study groups. Study groups are a major part of learning the material at this school and it is easy to make friends.

Someone who is not academically driven should not attend this campus. Since the school has so much to get involved in, someone who is not focused can easily become distracted.

Someone who needs a lot of guidance when it comes to advising. There aren't good advisors here, which has cost me LOTS of money in the form of taking classes I did not need.

Someone who wants a stong sense of community and school pride. Also, someone who wants to get involved in extra-curricular activities as well as focus on academics.

The type of person that should not attend this school are ones who are not willing to take a challenge, or someone who is not hard working and determined.

The only kind of person that should not attend the University of Arkansas is someone who doesn't want to learn, have fun, or work hard.

A person who isn't open to other cultures and doesn't wish to learn about them should not attend this school.

Someone who doesn't like windy days, lots of school spirit, or is extremely concerned about diversity.