University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

I wish I had known about the in-state tuition waiver. I found out about it really late and although I had a great high school gpa, my act score was only one point away from allowing me to qualify for in state tuition.

I wish I had known what area I wanted my degree in. Changing your major isn't a bad thing, but I did feel like I wasn't getting the most out of my time my freshman year before I switched to the business college.

I wish I would have known I enjoyed Economics so well; My original major wasn't nearly as enjoyable or challenging. I wish I would have immediately enrolled as an Economics major and been an upper classman.

I wish I had known how messed up the Japanese Language Program was at the UofA. They go faster than any other language classes do, and forget the students who have a harder time learning the language.

I wish I had known how hilly this campus was. Walking around this campus in the beginging is hard. Eventually I got used to it. I also wish I knew what my major was going to be.

It's a whole new ball game. College is more than just the next step in school, it's the next step in life and so much changes beyond just the kind of classs you take.

This school is very Greek-oriented, and I did not realize before coming in. It's not a problem for the most part, but it greatly affects social life on campus.

I wish I had known that the majority of people are very friendly, especially if you can talk to them away from a large group, especially of the opposite sex.

The teachers and school do not set students up for success, you get the run around from all the staff to try to get anywhere financially or academically.

i dont wish i knew anything before i came to the school. everything i knew previously to attending was what i expected.