University of Arkansas Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Arkansas

Tylarr

University of Arkansas is full of adventures, life, and success. Our students strive to do their best while having fun. We have the control to deny peer pressure and procrastination when we need to study for an exam. Although the campus is full of hard work and dedication, Arkansas students and staff know how to live a happy life full of love and kindness. U of A sits on a beautiful landscape looking out to tall hills and mountains. Regardless of the location on campus, you can look out and experience Fayetteville from afar. University of Arkansas is one of the best universities to attend, by far.

Rylee

The University of Arkansas provides plenty of opportunities for students of any interest. Not only are there endless clubs to be involved in, there are also plenty of academic benefits as well. UofA offers a wide range of majors and minors, they also have a strong academic standing. Students here care about their education. I have been so pleased with my choice to come to the University of Arkansas.

Dillon

The University of Arkansas is arguably the most prestigious university in the area, and it has that reputation for a reason. If your intent in college is learning, as I think it should be, then the U of A is a good decision. If you just have to have the "college experience", there is plenty of partying as well.

I would say that attending the University of Arkansas has overall been a positive experience that I wouldn't change. I am always learning something new and being able to do so in a really great environment, with great professors and classmates that make things even better.

Logan

While attending the University of Arkansas, the effort you put in is what you gain in terms of knowledge. Campus life is great! As an off-campus student; I feel like it is necessary to visit the campus at least 5 days out of the week regardless of the number of classes you’re taking. The students at the U of A are very nice as well. Have a question? A person could ask any student on the fly or even desk-help, which leads to another great aspect of the university. The faculty! I would say the staff here are professional and composed. From dealing with questions and taking on their specific tasks, the faculty is an element to the university. As of now the university is great and there is a vast amount of information to get from it. Only if you’re willing to place an effort into your own learning and create boundless experiences. The University of Arkansas is a perfect place for that.

Alejandra

The University of Arkansas has enabled me to grow both personally and academically with the support of the student body and teaching staff. For the past four years I have been a member of the university's student body, and it has allowed me to become more independent. Attending this campus has been one of the most rewarding decisions I have made. There is never a dull moment that surrounds this campus. There are always activities going that on that range from football games to theater plays to charity events.

Tanner

The campus is beautiful, as is the town around it. The opportunities around campus are plentiful, whether you are looking for a movie or a hike along the river. People on campus are friendly and kindly give their personal review of the campus. Had a great time when I attended Ready Razorback and I believe the connections I made then will follow me into my years as I study there.

Tyler

The university of Arkansas greatest feature is how beautiful the campus is. you definitely get the best views and on campus experience with how amazing everything looks. Only downside is how the campus is so full of hills that making walking a pain. all of the professors are great and helpful and everyone wants to see you succeed.

Keanu

As a student at the university of Arkansas, I've truly learned to call this place home. The classrooms are great, and everybody here is extremely friendly. There are so many extracurricular activities you can participate in and it gives everybody a chance to feel apart of the university. I would definitely recommend a friend to come here!

Oksana

Great school with many opportunities! Whether it's shopping,dining or learning it's the best! Professors engage and make you think outside the box. Diverse University with close connections! All lives matter. Your happiness is their happiness above all else!

Garrett

I have really enjoyed my time as a University of Arkansas student. I am a third-generation student at the university, and have grown up knowing that I would go here; it hasn't disappointed. I am thrilled with all of the students and the facilities that we are given to complete our studies.

Priya

My opinion on the University of Arkansas is that it is a great college in general. There are many activities and things to do around campus, so you won't ever feel bored. It is easy to make friends on campus, so it is good to take advantage of that.

Matt

I believe it is a great institution for higher education. I’m enrolled in the Sam walton business college & it is one of the leading business schools in the nation. I hope to graduate in 3-4 years & start a living. The university is only a few miles away from my house so t is very easy to access.

Alexa

Overall, we have a really good school. Lots of people are very involved and so far, I've yet to have a bad experience in a class. There is a huge party scene here, but as far as I've heard, everyone is very careful about what they do at these parties. There's always something happening on campus. Additionally, game days during football season are great. Overall, this college has a great atmosphere that I'm happy to be a part of.

Carla

I am so proud to be a student at the U of A. I absolutely love every bit of it! Everyone is so nice and many of my professors are amazing people and teachers. I am so proud to call myself a University of Arkansas student! I cannot wait to be an alumni.

Veronica

I love being a student here at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. It is a large, D1 university with a small, college-town atmosphere that is inviting to all. I am so glad I decided to continue my education here and I couldn't be happier with my decision. I am from Dallas, TX and I have met so many other students from Dallas which is unique to an out-of-state university. I feel perfectly at home here and I have yet to experience homesickness. There's always something to do whether it be academically or socially related. The school is bursting with spirit and pride for the Razorbacks, and everyone attends the sporting events to show their support and call the Hogs. There are friendly faces everywhere and someone is always willing to offer a helping hand. I can't wait to spend the next four years here at my new home.

Makayla

My overall opinion of the University of Arkansas is that its a pretty good school. There are lots of opportunities for students to take up on, the professor's are easy to access, and the resources on campus are always ready to help in the best way they can.

Joshua

The University of Arkansas is a wonderful place to receive higher learn the campus and a very friendly and very vibrant place to be, every professor is there to help you no one wants to see you fail, you classmates are you friends and your professors can be too

Jake

I thought I would really love attending the University of Arkansas, but once I moved there, I just really never felt like I belonged. Students are very involved in themselves and do not seem interested in meeting new people. My classes are okay, but many are large and completely impersonal.

Blair

Fantastic school with excellent job opportunities due to both an established reputation with employers and proximity to several large corporations. The campus is beautiful, almost all of the professors are excellent, and the cirriculum is stimulating. Overall, I would definitely recommend this college to anyone considering it.

Kay

Overall, it's an amazing school. There is an abundance of resources on campus for students to use. This includes tutoring, exercising, advising, and counseling. The school also offers scholarships to students. I am proud to be a Razorback. The housing is taken care of and kept clean. The dining hall options are also delicious​.

Angus

I enjoy my time as a student at the University of Arkansas. As of right now, I'm not too involved in the Athletic side of the University, but I believe Academically the University seems organized and is definitely set up well. The students are nice and helpful, and the campus in general is beautiful. There are hundreds of Clubs/Associations to get involved in for all types of people with various interests. If an individual is struggling and has a problem, there is a campus facility with a solution.

Jake

I love the University of Arkansas. My mother is an alumni and I will be too. The campus is beautiful with it's rolling hills and historic buildings. The campus is close to everything you could need as a student. Razorback sports are the best in the SEC. You will never be disappointed even when its not a winning season. I am looking forward to being in a fraternity and becoming an active member of the university campus.

Malak

I like the UofA because it's a very different atmosphere than my hometown. There are many international students that attends and that helps add diversity to campus. I wish there was more diversity amongst the professors, instructors, advisors, etc. so minorities can have a better support system on campus and so their voices can be heard and taken seriously. Overall, I love the UofA. It could use some improvement in places but it's not too bad. It's located in the Ozarks and being there always allows me to go outside and socialize more than I did at home.

Madison

The location and culture of the university is superb. As a southern school, sports and greek life are everything, but that's a problem within itself. A school that invests more money and time pleasing alumni and athletes creates practical issues with the academically excelled students and the residents on campus whose needs and convenience become neglected. There are too many issues with parking and quality of life on campus. I have to walk a mile and a half up hill to get to my car just to move it even further on game days. The ability to attain a good scholarship through the school is seemingly only attainable for athletes and some top test scoring students. The culture and school pride is amazing, but they're not enough to outweigh the disrespect felt by a large population of the students. Especially students like myself whom are first generation students and received little financial support even with great grades. The campus and professors are wonderful, but the administration could use a priority check when it comes to choosing the students worth investments of scholarships and support by the university.

Jeremy

I believe the University of Arkansas is a great university to attend and it’s atmosphere is ever dynamic and intriguing

Holly

The University of Arkansas is a great place to further a post secondary education. It is in the heart of one of the fastest growing regions in Arkansas. There are several activities to get involved with here on campus and the overall vibe at the University of Arkansas is one that everyone can mesh well with.

Paige

University of Arkansas is an amazing place with amazing people. Everyone that is older than forty in my family, almost everyone, has attended or has been to the University of Arkansas. It is a place where there is something for everybody. They have an amazing arts and sports programs. The University is also one that is recognized across the country maybe even the world for its academics.

Carter

Both the campus and the surrounding area are very beautiful. There are plenty of activities to do both on and off campus. There are countless student registered organizations that encourage students to be more active on campus and in the community. Similarly, the professors of this campus are some of the most knowledgeable and welcoming I've ever met. I've never had a professor I thought did not belong there, and I have no regrets about choosing this school.

The University of Arkansas is a pretty great school. I grew up in the Northwest Arkansas area and the community has developed so! much! and the arts here have gotten so much more priority than they had just a couple years ago. With the opening of Crystal Bridges is Bentonville and the impending gift of the School of Art, it’s a great time to be in the arts at UARK. The program is pretty intense but we have incredible faculty. For those of you who are not art majors as I am, I guarantee you will still find amazing opportunities here. The Razorbacks don’t always have the best games but the spirit is always here. Some teams don’t have that sort of community, but Hog fans are very loyal. The Sam Walton College of Business is fantastic if you want to go that route, and no matter your major there are tons of opportunities to find. UARK is committed to helping you build a career and have a life past your degree. It’s a great school and I would recommend everyone consider it.

Sydney

I toured the University of Arkansas my junior year of high school and absolutely fell in love with it. I grew up in a Texas A&M family so it was a huge shock that I chose Arkansas over staying in my home state, Texas. However, there could not be a better fit. I love the campus and the academics are amazing. Fayetteville is the perfect college town.

Victoria

UArk is a beautiful campus, and it has very good academics, but I got food poisoning at the dining halls and one of the dorms has a mold problem. Parking is a nightmare as well. Still, I appreciate the classes and feel that I learn something new each day in at least one of my classes.

I am about a month and a half into school and I am still being surprised with everything the school offers. The academic support, food, fitness center and social life are outstanding! An unbelievable school that truly cares about the success of its students.

Hayleigh

I am very proud to be a Razorback! I am impressed with everything this campus has to offer. Not only a beautiful campus, but excellent professors, and many activities for those who decide not to be involved with Greek life. When I decided to go to college 6 hours from home, I was hesitant. But Fayetteville is my home. I would urge everyone to check out our beautiful campus.

Mikah

I have enjoyed my time at Arkansas overall. Don't come if you can't handle the big campus! The class sizes can get rather large, but the teachers usually have consistent office hours. There are plenty of tutoring and counseling services. The Brough food is okay. The Union has a decent variety of restaurants. Fayetteville is a fun town to live in. Greek life is pretty large, but not necessary. Lots of different nationalities and cultural groups to explore. You've got to put yourself out there and find your niche.

Dakota

Overall, I have been enjoying my time at the University of Arkansas. Teachers are always readily available. We have a lot of facilities on campus to help you in whatever way possible. I live off campus and I can say that the bus routes to get to school are fast and efficient. We have every opportunity to get the grade that we desire!

Ben

The University of Arkansas is an amazing college on an amazing campus with some amazing students. The buildings are absolutely beautiful, and they have to be so that you actually look at them and not the amazing scenery. The teachers at the U of A are so helpful and will always try to find a time to help you. The students are very loyal to their university and will always be a razorback.

Delaney

I absolutely love this school! I transferred here from CU Boulder in Colorado and I fell in love. The students are all here to learn and be a part of something bigger. There is a balance of so many unique people and they all come with different backgrounds. If you are religious, athletic, political, or just trying to get by, there is something here for you. I never feel unsafe. All of the professors strive to help you succeed. All of the students are the friendliest people I have ever met. Campus itself is gorgeous! I cannot say enough great things about the UofA. Woo Pig!

Meghan

I am a freshman and the dorms are average, but some have had cases of black mold. The Greek Life is everything. Very hard to make friends. I have not had very pleasant experiences with my teachers.

Macy

The University of Arkansas is beautiful! Great people, great classes and great campus. I would recommend this college to anyone. The people are diverse and there is always something to do. The professors are accessible and they really want you to succeed! I love the University of Arkansas and I know you would too!

I think that the university of Arkansas is a great school for anyone who is wanting a big school atmosphere. You can easily get involved and there are always new people to meet and get to know. The teachers are almost always available and they are very accommodating and concerned with the well being of their students.

Madison

The University of Arkansas is a good school overall. The people are friendly and sweet. The business college is one of the top business programs in the nation and it shows it! I highly recommend this college to anyone interested in majoring in business.

Israel

When I first step into the University of Arkansas, I always knew I can have a very bright future in this college. If I had to say what is my most favorite thing about the University of Arkansas, it has to be our campus. As it goes by our quota, "The Natural State", it's exactly how that is. It is beautiful, calming, and absolutely soothing as you feel free. The facilities are amazing, and the people there are always friendly and outgoing. But what is most important about the University of Arkansas is that the academics it provides you and the education you are receiving will always be at the very best. Everything about this school can bring any student into a successful person.

Abbie

I love the University of Arkansas. No matter what you're interested in, there is some way to get involved. The professors are helpful and friendly, and the buildings/facilities are well-kept. Not to mention, Fayetteville is absolutely beautiful! UArk is a great place to go to school.

Brock

It is a beautiful campus that offers plenty of things to do every day. The classes are interesting. There are tons of interesting people to meet around campus. The Greek life is pretty big here, but you don't have to be in a fraternity/sorority to have fun. The meal halls are nice and offer a good variety of food. The campus is easy to navigate, and takes a maximum of fifteen minutes to walk from one end of campus to the other end. It's a great place to spend the most memorable years of your life.

Georgia

I love this University. I have made some of my best friends through Greek Life and in my classes in the Walton. There is always something going on, and it's really easy to get involved on or off campus! The people of Arkansas are helpful and friendly all the time.

Baylee

I love my school so much! This has been the best experience because the teachers have been great and the campus is beautiful. There is an enormous amount of student life and getting involved in many activities. I have made the best friends I've ever had here and people are so friendly. It is in a great town and its been an overall amazing experience.

Alyssa

The University of Arkansas is not only a school but a community of people like and not like. It is a school where anyone can thrive and excel if they posses the inner determination required to do so. Many resources are available to assist in not only a successful academic career but in life all together. I am a lucky individual to attend this university.

Dilon

I love the University of Arkansas because it is in a wonderful area. Fayetteville is a wonderful place to live because there is so much fun stuff to do! Also, everyone is so friendly so its easy to make friends! I went there for a tour and I felt welcome and there was so many people there to help me and answer my questions.

chelsea

I think that the University of Arkansas overall is a great campus to be apart of. However it is not very diverse. I understand that it is a PWI but they should try to offer more scholarships to African Americans as well as other minorities. This will help improve the campus by increasing culture and more events.