University of Baltimore

« See more reviews of University of Baltimore

The best thing about this school is when you walk in, you an tell the students are serious. My first time visiting the campus I pointed out about eight study groups. This was rare to me because the school I transferred from was nothing like this. You can tell the students really want to learn and their professionalism is outstanding.

First, the University of Baltimore is best known for our Law School and Business School. Second, we are known for our small size and close academic relationships between students and professors. Lastly, UB also has the most diverse student population in Maryland with students from different cultures and all walks of life.

My school is really know for its law school. I love my school. I appreciate the small class sizes because it is very intimate, which makes any classroom conversation or argument more engaging. The teachers know you by name because the classes are so small. I think this is what I love most about the school.

Business and Law with specialization in information systems, databases and design.

The Law School and the new law school building.