Bridgeport, CT
University of Bridgeport

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Bridgeport

Marcel

The school is best known for it's good graphic designing and some other majors.

The school is best known for it's good graphic designing and some other majors.

If i could go back in time i would tell myself to actually study and learn time management now because it will definitely be needed, also keep furthering and believing in your ambitions because no one else you tell isn't going to give you positivity towards it. I will also tell myself to keep an open mind and keep thinking ahead. The most important advice i would tell myself is to not waste a whole bunch of money on food and be prepared and don't stress about the work as much because college isn't what it's all hyped up to be.

I don't think anything is bad about the school except for the fact that it isn't gated but that's just my opinion.

Jahi

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior about college, I would tell myself to be prepared. College is a whole lot different then high school. Also, I would tell myself not to be afraid. College is alot of work, but its not hard, your capable of doing everything they throw at you. You also get a lot of freedom, but with that freedom you recieve, comes responsibility. No one is going to tell you what you need to do, its all up to you. Lastly, i would tell myself that if you just stick to your work and do what you have to do,you can accomplish anything you do while your in college. You didnt get this far for nothing.

The best thing about my school is that it is fairly small. I enjoy the fact that its small because you could never get lost and its easier to get to classes. Its a lot faster and there should be no reason for why someone is late for class, unless they're on a team and cant go beacause they have a game.

If students are looking for a big campus, then this university isn't the one you would want to attend. It is also a private university which happens to be beside the ocean. This means that it gets very cold during the winter time and if your not fond of any cold weather, this isn't the university for you.

Sasha

This school is extremely diverse.You meet people across the country and across the world.

If you think you know everything about life, guess again. College is the time where you truly find yourself. After only completing one year of college, I see how much I have changed. I have become more independent and I have discovered that the number one person I need to please is myself. Try new things. If you do not like something, that is okay because you can start over. The senior quote that you choose for the yearbook will continue to withstand throughout college and proably for the rest of your life. "If at first youdon't succeed, dust yourself off and try again," Aaliyah. You are going to make mistakes because you are human. Never forget that. Learn from your mistakes and never give up.Try and fail and try again. When times get difficult just remember it will all be worth it in the end. Be prepeared for some long nights of studying and writting papers. You procrastinated all throughout high school and that proabbly won' t change in college. Just get it done. Do not get discouraged and you will do fine.

This school is not designed as a typical campus. It has a unique layout and it is located right by the Long Island Sound. So, a walk to the Beach is a quick trip.

Daquan

The advice that I would give myself is to continue to work hard and not stop for no one. I would also tell myself to retake the SATs so that I wouldn't have to take remedial classes.

Ishel

University of Bridgeport is a very friendly and diverse school.

University of Bridgeport is a very friendly and diverse school.

My school offered the most financial help and awarded every entering student a scholarship.

I would tell myself not to be afraid about the transition from high school to college because college is a million times better then college. The courses are not has difficult as people depict them to be. The professors do care about their students and are always available to help. I would advise myself to ask more than on financial counselors to help you find different ways to get more money to cover your tuition. In college there are different ways to receive more money in your financial aid packet without having to take out private loans. Also I would advise myself to not procrastinate when having to write papers that are 10 pages and more. You will end up pulling all-nighters and you will not receive the grades you want on those papers. Finally, I would advise myself take an early start in looking for law schools and taking prep courses before your senior year in college. Senior year is stressful enough with final requirements and final papers to worry about studying for a Law School entry exam.

AWAT HAROUN

me in my tuition fees. Because it over which I was save for my Education in University of Bridgeport I believe my chosen profession will enable me to fulfill all of my desires to help others, to continuously expand my knowledge base and skills and to travel the world. My home country was republic o Chad and it far for development since 1960 up to 2003 and still need development in Economic, and in our international relation. From 2002 we have good relation with USA additionally in petroleum project, education, and community development. And step by step we will find

lazaro

My classmates are exelent, my friends in this campus are very good, and the teacher, wow the best, in my whole life ike student, I never fell like this moment in my school. They are great for me.

The students time is very important to us, for that reason, Im keeping my wiches to done my BACHELOR DEGREES, ON TIME, AND SUCCESFULL, Is time to study and not lose 1 min. in other thing, is time to change our present and our future, I came from Cuba, 11 years ago, and want take my grduate certificate at soon as possible, for me and for the future in this coutry, God bless america. Nobody give me the oportunity for complete my studies like America.

the financial issues , becuse my parents don't have the money for finish my college, and Im looking for some help for me, because I want to finish my Bachelor, and not want to get out from my school. thanks

Lizana

My university is too expenisve. It doesn't pay off to attend this school.

My university is too expenisve. It doesn't pay off to attend this school.

I would give myself advice as to go to a trade school. It's a more short period of time and you will probably obtain a career much faster than attending a university.

The best thing about my school is that i graduated with an assoiciate's degree. This was one of my goals i accomplished

Tawni

The problem with going back in time to speak to myself as a high school senior is that I wouldn't be there. That person has never existed. Young, haughty, and dealing with sorrows beyond my years, I chose to become a statistic at the age of 16. School was my thorn; the beast I was never meant to tame. Lacking true guidance, I dropped out, sparking my premature entry into the "real world." However, this would not mark my story's end. Years later, the allure of academia seems to beckon my return. I am now a 25 year old college freshman, brimming with utter joy at the thought of redeeming the ashes of my education and turning them into beauty.Were I to cross paths with the frightened, broken girl of my youth, I imagine very few words would be exchanged. I would simply cradle that child, wipe her tears, pray for strength to find her, and whisper "hang tight, sweet girl." For I know what she does not yet see. When her world shattered, my dreams took flight. When her star exploded and all seemed lost, something new had emerged and turned to kiss the sun. Hope.

University of Bridgeport administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.