Bridgeport, CT
University of Bridgeport

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Bridgeport

Ishel

University of Bridgeport is a very friendly and diverse school.

University of Bridgeport is a very friendly and diverse school.

My school offered the most financial help and awarded every entering student a scholarship.

I would tell myself not to be afraid about the transition from high school to college because college is a million times better then college. The courses are not has difficult as people depict them to be. The professors do care about their students and are always available to help. I would advise myself to ask more than on financial counselors to help you find different ways to get more money to cover your tuition. In college there are different ways to receive more money in your financial aid packet without having to take out private loans. Also I would advise myself to not procrastinate when having to write papers that are 10 pages and more. You will end up pulling all-nighters and you will not receive the grades you want on those papers. Finally, I would advise myself take an early start in looking for law schools and taking prep courses before your senior year in college. Senior year is stressful enough with final requirements and final papers to worry about studying for a Law School entry exam.

AWAT HAROUN

me in my tuition fees. Because it over which I was save for my Education in University of Bridgeport I believe my chosen profession will enable me to fulfill all of my desires to help others, to continuously expand my knowledge base and skills and to travel the world. My home country was republic o Chad and it far for development since 1960 up to 2003 and still need development in Economic, and in our international relation. From 2002 we have good relation with USA additionally in petroleum project, education, and community development. And step by step we will find

lazaro

My classmates are exelent, my friends in this campus are very good, and the teacher, wow the best, in my whole life ike student, I never fell like this moment in my school. They are great for me.

The students time is very important to us, for that reason, Im keeping my wiches to done my BACHELOR DEGREES, ON TIME, AND SUCCESFULL, Is time to study and not lose 1 min. in other thing, is time to change our present and our future, I came from Cuba, 11 years ago, and want take my grduate certificate at soon as possible, for me and for the future in this coutry, God bless america. Nobody give me the oportunity for complete my studies like America.

the financial issues , becuse my parents don't have the money for finish my college, and Im looking for some help for me, because I want to finish my Bachelor, and not want to get out from my school. thanks

Lizana

My university is too expenisve. It doesn't pay off to attend this school.

My university is too expenisve. It doesn't pay off to attend this school.

I would give myself advice as to go to a trade school. It's a more short period of time and you will probably obtain a career much faster than attending a university.

The best thing about my school is that i graduated with an assoiciate's degree. This was one of my goals i accomplished

Tawni

The problem with going back in time to speak to myself as a high school senior is that I wouldn't be there. That person has never existed. Young, haughty, and dealing with sorrows beyond my years, I chose to become a statistic at the age of 16. School was my thorn; the beast I was never meant to tame. Lacking true guidance, I dropped out, sparking my premature entry into the "real world." However, this would not mark my story's end. Years later, the allure of academia seems to beckon my return. I am now a 25 year old college freshman, brimming with utter joy at the thought of redeeming the ashes of my education and turning them into beauty.Were I to cross paths with the frightened, broken girl of my youth, I imagine very few words would be exchanged. I would simply cradle that child, wipe her tears, pray for strength to find her, and whisper "hang tight, sweet girl." For I know what she does not yet see. When her world shattered, my dreams took flight. When her star exploded and all seemed lost, something new had emerged and turned to kiss the sun. Hope.

Tyquasia

What is so unique about my school compared to other schools i considered is that it is much more closer to home, the transportation is conveint, there is no out of state tution, and they offered me money in a scholarship.

If i could go back in time knowing what i know now about college life and making the transition, the advice i would give myself is to save all the money i receive, get a job, always look for scholarships, and come to college with a much better mind set.

what I consider to be the best thing about my school is how much they do and want to help me. One example is receivinh scholarships. They referred me to many different websites such as yours to continue to help me pay for college.

Andrea

Graduating high school and getting accepted to college may seem exciting and easy, but without the motivation and confidence college may become one's downfall. College is a new door to the beginning of an adventure. The most important thing about college is not about how many parties you attend or what fraternity you join, but keeping your goals and dreams priority. It is important to have fun and experience the college life, but like they say drink in moderation. It's not about memorizing every single word in the book. Just trust the process of learning and believe that everything has a purpose. Study hard, be prepared for everything, trust yourself and be consistent.

Denise

The advice I would give myself would be to be prepared to be independant and balance life. Balancing life is very important because there is no one telling you what to do, such as when do to homework, clean, eat, or socialize. It is important to also prepare yourself for the atmopshere that you will be in. Going away for college changes your usual atmosphere to a strange one, and it will take time to get use to it. I would also tell myself to not be afriad to speak your opinion and ask questions. Espcially when there is no adult to ask the questions for you. Also to be prepared to miss home, but going to school close by will make it easier to get home for a weekend. Lastely I would tell myself to balance money because when living at college where the food is not great and there is a mall nearby it is easy to lose control of how much money is being spent.

I wish I had known more about financial aid because I could have appealed my award letter so I could recieve more money.

The crazy majors that are offered, such as Martial Arts. Also how small, but beautiful the campus is. The Long Island Sound that is five minutes from campus and the great pepole that are on campus.

Joycelyn

As of my college experience today, i have gotten a great deal of help in my education and knowledge of the world. In my first semester I took on classes that tought better ways to be successful in class. It wasn't hard to understand my classes and teachers. Unlike, highschool college has been something that i enjoy doing. I hope that I will complete my 2-year Commuity College education by the endof this year and immediatley go into a four year college degree program. College has given me time to think and really realize what i plan on doing for the rest of my life. Without the college education that I am now trying to obtain I wouldn't know what to do but jouin the Army or Navy. Thanks to the knowledge, information, and strength taught to me by my instructors I will never have that regret and feeling's that I could have or should have completed my education. In the end college may not be for everyone but i am grateful for what college has done for me.

Luis

The University of Bridgeport is a very small school in size (Campus, Students, Staff). You begin to meet everyone on campus and see familiar faces everyday. Everyone on Campus is really nice, as well as the teachers. Its size allows teachers to spend more time with you on subjects you might not grasp well. It's not like other schools where you're stuck in a room with 100 students and a teacher that barely knows your name. There are always activities for students so you're never bored.

Before attending college I really didn't care for learning music theory, notes, etc on the guitar. My first semester of college was filled with so much knowledge and has shaped me into a better musician. In my other classes such as English and First Year Seminar it really got me thinking. In highschool I hated to read, I hated doing homework but in college I enjoy it. College has really helped me want to learn and obtain the education I need for my field.

I think the amount of support they give. The financial aid is great. About 98% of students receieve financial aid. I am currently a music major and the music program is great! I believe that's the best part of the school. The music program has amazing teachers who are composers themselves and also a teacher who is a music engineer who creates robots that play music. It's quite fascinating.

University of Bridgeport administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.