Bridgeport, CT
University of Bridgeport

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Bridgeport

Kimblia

I think i would say is really do your research about a school before you decide to actually go to a school. And also go on tours and ask the students how do they feel about the school. And dont depend on just one school look at different school always have a back up plan.

I like how my school has a wide varitey of majors to choose. And i like how the teachers know you by name and not just by a number. And it feels like my school is more like a family more than a jus t a college.

How my old dorm looked before i got placed there.

Dale

North Central University strives to make your life and future their mission by helping you any way they can.

My school is known for many of it's students getting married before graduation. That's an on-campus joke, but it happens quite a bit. My school is also best known for helping it's students grow in their relationship with God, as well as with each other. North Central helps establish community, as well as a spiritual atmosphere.

College is one of the biggest experiences in life. You'll be able to experience so much just by attending even one year of school. And moreso, college will prepare you for life. When picking the right college, think about what you plan to do later in life, after you've graduated. When you have that figured out, find a school that is going to be the best fit, but don't be afraid to challenge yourself, providing for learning opportunities. You'll want a school that can not only teach you how to do something, but also help to reinforce the knowledge that you've learned already. Take into consideration the surrounding city where your school is located. Will that area help you in terms of networking and learning? Will it be fun and educational? That, to me, is the biggest part of picking the right school. How can I better myself by going there?

Suschna

my classes for the most part are very nice, easy to get notes from if you miss a class, and if you wanted to cheat, he or she will not say anything.

Look at every where, fincial aid is a plus, and if you don't like it, get out before it is toooooo late!

The worst thing about my school is 1. expense for no damn reason 2. Run down looking 3. Boring all the time 4. Lame

Sean

Look for a school with the program that you want. I found many colleges with the degree I desired but only one that had the program specific to my needs. Also look at where the college is located, it really does make an impact. I come a mountainous and colder climate area than where the school in the city I'm going to now. I like it here because I can balance my desire for the program and the short drive to where I can enjoy a brisk walk on the forested hills. No college is going to absolutely perfect; just find one that suits your most important needs. When you're ready to succeed, you can go anywhere.

The music is very different than what I'm used to and not many people are open to hearing the genres I prefer, especially the music I write and record.

I would reccomend that the parents and the student visit the campus to where the/she is applying. I strongly believe that if the student is able to interact with current students and professors while on campus, they will recieve a true outlook on their future at that college. If the student is able adapt well and diversify themselves within many campus programs, they will have a wonderful college experience! Good luck and enjoy every moment!

The area of where the school was located. Project 8 Homes!

Justine

Ask what it is like on Weekends if living on campus. How many students stay?... What is the graduation rate vs freshmen class status.

Anyone who likes diversity and enjoys learning from other cultures and working together

Bennyta

The most important thing that parents and students should consider when finding the right college is to make sure you have the proper funding. Understanding the financial aid process is very critical when applying to diiferent colleges.

The University of Bridgeport is culturally diverse, so as long as you work hard and remain focused you can succeed there.

The only frustrating thing that I have experienced at my school is receiving additional funding when my father passed away during my first semester, and the income within my household dropped by 80%. I contacted the President of the college and nothing could be done to help me.

Nadia

It's really hard to find what's good and what's not too good so I suggest for parents or students to do alot of research in finding out what's out there. Make sure to pick something that is best for them and don't settle with the first few schorlarship that comes up because there's always a better option out there. And there's always somthing that fit everyone needs, so don't give up because it's really tough out there and make sure to speak to an specialist that can also be an assistance.

iT'S A PRIVATE SCHOOL. DIFFRENT ETHNICITY AND CULTUTRE.

Maryann

Go somewhere that you feel comfortable, and where you can concentrate on your school work versus other distractions.

It is in a very busy part of the city, and not the safest.

The location and proximity to the beach, also the fact that it is a private school.

University of Bridgeport administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.