University of Bridgeport Top Questions

Denise

The crazy majors that are offered, such as Martial Arts. Also how small, but beautiful the campus is. The Long Island Sound that is five minutes from campus and the great pepole that are on campus.

Teresa

I brag about all the help they give you when it comes to classes and getting involved with your professors. I also brag about their dedication to us as students when it comes to questions to the administration. I also enjoy how my school is inviolved with community services, and in uniting the students by having different activites going on. My school is by far very diverse and students tend to all know each other because we are all mixed in from different communities and places.

Bojana

My school is extremely diverse in its faculty members, as well as students who not only come from different parts of the U.S. but from different parts of the world as well. It is great to be able to undergo so many differential influences and get to learn so much from personal contacts, all in one place. They have great selection of classes, and majors; and people who are willing to help you out with major decisions as well as with even the smallest concerns that you might have.

The area of where the school was located. Project 8 Homes!

Nadia

iT'S A PRIVATE SCHOOL. DIFFRENT ETHNICITY AND CULTUTRE.

Maryann

The location and proximity to the beach, also the fact that it is a private school.