University of Bridgeport

« See more reviews of University of Bridgeport

The most frustrating thing about University of Bridgeport is the high tuition. I believe that the tuition is just too high. With todays economny on the down side and the need for higher learning to face this technological society, haviing to pay such hiogh cost tuition will put a dent in the future of those of us who wants to go back to school. Going back to school and getting an education is the ticket out of poverty, and when education is denied because of the cost, one can conclude that the cycle of poverty is not broken but continues.

My University is very Diverse, probably beacuse of the many majors that we offer such as Dental Hygienist and Marshal Arts, and we also have our own Art School entitled The Shintaro Akatsu School of Design which house ALL of our art majors, and I'm apart of the of The Shintaro Akatsu School of Design, because my major is Graphic Design.

The only frustrating thing that I have experienced at my school is receiving additional funding when my father passed away during my first semester, and the income within my household dropped by 80%. I contacted the President of the college and nothing could be done to help me.

for me personally the only frustration is trying to pay for my education. there are only two schools in ct that offer degrees in interior deisign and the schools are very expensive, especially since finacial aid wont give me that much. and my parents cant pay it

THE MOST FUSTRATING THING ABOUT UINVERSITY OF BRIDGEPORT IS THE FINANCIAL AID. NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN APPLY OR REGISTER BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BALANCE. THE SCHOOL IS 42,000 DOLLARS AND ALOT OF PEOPLE STILL HAVE A BALANCE!

The music is very different than what I'm used to and not many people are open to hearing the genres I prefer, especially the music I write and record.

Making it around campus on foot in between classes and not having enough destinations on the college shuttle.

I would have to say, the amount of money that I have to pay out of pocket to attend this school.

The most frustrating thing is balancing a social life and academics.