University of California-Berkeley

« See more reviews of University of California-Berkeley

UC Berkeley is a unique school that offers an environment for students from all different backgrounds and diverse opportunities to grow and become more aware of global issues.

It's extremely focused on academic excellence, but still retains a lot of pride in its athletics as well as being the birthplace of the Free Speech Movement during the 1960s.

My school is amazing; there are so many sites and activites to do, it's impossible to visit and/or do them all and earn your degree because you're also so excited to learn.

The University of California Berkeley is a haven for social reformers wishing to pursue a quality education at a school with active student groups and Pac-12 sports teams.

It is the school defined not by its title or sports team or ranking but by its diverse group of students that strive to succeed, give, and make a difference in the world.

UCBerkeley is what you make of it-it has some of the world's finest professors, so schedule your courseload carefully to allow time to take classes with those professors.

UC Berkeley is a university that will challenge your view points, and allow you to grow into a scholar that will challenge the norm and ask the right question.

It is beautiful, diverse, and filled with caring people.; it provides an invaluable education and so many opportunities that could not be found anywhere else.

Berkeley is the place where you can be whomever you want to be, and become whomever you want to become; anyone can make it their ideal college experience.

A simmering stew of grand tradition, lofty expectations, and an envigorating promise of hope that fills the world with the alluring scent of progress.