University of California-Berkeley

« See more reviews of University of California-Berkeley

Berkeley is a very broad and diverse campus with literally thousands of groups and activities which will fit the needs and interests of any student.

Berkeley is exactly what you expect of it: rigourous, chaotic, but at the same time the perfect place to spend your undergraduate career.

A very open community, that harbors and nutures individualistic thinking, and provides the tools for students to succeed in life.

It the school that well make you discover the truths in the world by unraveling your thoughts and pushing your first intincts.

Berkeley is a unique school that is very different from the rest of the UC, but offers a comfortable learning atmosphere.

The classes are hard, and chances are, if you are a science major, you will soon be humbled about your personal ability.

Berkeley is one of the most accepting, dynamic, and culturally diverse places you will come accross in your lifetime.

Cal gets smaller and more familiar the less you allow its "big school" reputation and atmosphere to intimidate you.

An academic institution where talented individuals gather to further develop into full-fledged, experienced adults.

An all-inclusive environment with supirior academics atheltics and social life. Diverse with many opportunities.