University of California-Berkeley

« See more reviews of University of California-Berkeley

A great well-rounded school offering excellence in academics, social life, cultural diversity, and environment.

Goodwin college has dedicated teachers who are passionate about students and help you every step of the way.

More extracurricular activites than you could every imagine in nearly every avenue of interest imaginable.

A hodgepodge of school spirit, cultural diversity, protests, long nights of studying, and new experiences.

Located between Memorial Stadium and the fire trail, is a really nice place to work out or go for a swim

Diverse, community of focused individuals looking to learn about other unique cultures and individuals.

UC Berkeley and its students/staff are ambitious, intelligent, eclectic, spirited, loyal, and diverse.

It is very diverse and liberal with various interaction among the students, faculty, and professors.

Cal is a fun and great learning experience in which one grows and learns a lot about one's self.

The most intellectually diverse and stimulating enviornment I have ever personally encountered.