University of California-Davis

« See more reviews of University of California-Davis

The most frustrating about the University of California is that even with the overstuffed classrooms, it apparently does not have enough money and the financial situation of students just keeps getting more ridiculous.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the amount of work and the variety of subjects. It's hard to choose what class you want to take because there are a lot of different subjects available.

The campus is extremely large. It takes more than 30 minutes to walk from one end of the campus to another. This distance is extremely frustrating for students who don't bike and decides to walk.

The most frustrating thing about UC Davis is the insane amount of bicycle traffic. They're everywhere, especially during peak hours when all the classes seem to let out at the same time.

A lot of the people here like to party and drink, which results in them being loud and drunk. I'm sure you can find this at most other campus', but this just wasn't my scene.

I do not have many concerns or frustrations. However, because of the growing popularity and class size, it is oftentimes hard to communicate directily with your professors.

The quarter system goes really fast and you have tests almost every week or every other week. YOu will definitely fall behind if you don't study every single day.

Some classes required for my major are difficult to get into and you have to waitlist. Also, the amount of studying required is definately tough!!!

New students are not always the best bike riders so accidents can happen for the first month of school while everyone is getting adjusted.

Getting classes you want at the times you want can sometimes be difficult due to a high demand for a limited number of spots.