University of California-Riverside

« See more reviews of University of California-Riverside

Our school has an awesome entomology (study of bugs) program, along with a fabulous humanities department and the only creative writing program in the UC system. Each of these departments has professors distinguished in their fields and work hard to give students the best field-specific educations possible.

My school is best known for their citrus experimentation station in which they experiment and create different citrus fruit and find ways to become more sustainable in farming. We are also known as one of the most ethnically and diverse colleges in the country.

I love block party! my first time going The Cataracs and Big Sean performed. its a time when the school gets together and goes to a giant concert together, its normally pretty big and a fun time to make new friends since its in the beginning of the year

My school is best known for research, the reason why I feel I chose the right school. As a small, up-and-coming UC, they've distinguished themselves as innovators and creative thinkers more attuned to what is coming than to what has passed.

UCR is best known for their incoming medical school. The medical school has raised its prestige over the past several years and now students from everywhere wish to attend UCR rather than avoiding it as people have done in the past.

Diversity and rated number 1 in community service work. Many students are enouraged to particpate in volunteer work doing something they trully care about. It changes the perspective of the student and provides more opportunities.

It's best known for its business program and its up and coming medical program. It's also known for being the college that accepted people who wanted to go to better colleges but got denied.

My school is best known for its Business Administrative programs. Also, we have a medical program in which if you are accepted you can spend your senior year at UCLA.

I believe the school is best known for it's diversity, it is an extremely welcoming environment where people from various places are united without being judged.

We have a good pre-med program linked to UCLA. There is also a very good business program and school of education. UCR is also one of the smaller UC campuses.