University of California-Riverside

« See more reviews of University of California-Riverside

I must say my school is unique in the area where equality lies in each classs. Gender, race nor religion are ever put down, instead they are looked respectfully and equal.

At UCR we are really diverse. There are some many different races and cultures. UCR accepts diversity by hosting events that teaches UCR students about different cultures.

UCR is a very diverse school. Great campus enviornment with great professors! If you are looking for a nice sized campus, not too big or too small, come to UCR.

As an alumnus, I would recommend UCR wholeheartedly. Just work hard and don't major in something where you are not challenging yourself to the fullest.

The University of California, Riverside is a very united school that is full of school spirit. Students are vey devote in learning and studying.

We have a large diversity of people at my school. We also are researched-based. As a matter of fact, we grew the first seedless oranges.

It has a lot of diversity and also it manages to provide research for undergraduates that not a lot of other universities can provide.

It was a very rewarding experience. Even now that I'm in law school I still go back to visit with friends and professors.

Diversity is major pro-factor in choosing UC Riverside as well as the potential growth available at this school.

I would say the atmosphere is alot different compared to other schools. UCR is in a desert type of environment.