University of California-Riverside

« See more reviews of University of California-Riverside

I believe the worst thing about UC RIverside would be the dangerous location. Although the school provides many resolutions to the issue, the fear does not subside.

The worst thing about my school is that sometimes you have to do this alcoholl survey. Where it makes you feel like you're accused in doing this kind of action.

the worst thing about the school is the place where its located since its like if its in the middle of nowhere. Hard to find entertainment on the weekends.

The location, there really isnt much to do nearby. I would say it is a disadvantage because once boredom strikes there isnt anything to go see or explore.

I consider the worst thing about my school is the fact that there is little near to none school spirit; many do not want to be there or love the school.

The parking layout. This school is a commuting school and they make students partk extremely far away and charge a lot of money for parking permits.

The area. There isn't much to do when it comes to late night parties and clubs. Parties tend to get shut down early and good dance clubs are rare.

Badly controlled dorms. Some of the people in my dorm caused so much noise and it was hard for me to concentrate when I was studying or reading.

The worst thing about my school is the weather. It can get extremely hot in the area since we are located on the mountains and desert.

the worst thing about the school is not so much the campus but tis location. here in riverside the heat can get unbearable.