University of California-Riverside

« See more reviews of University of California-Riverside

One who is not afraid to diversify and explore new adventures in learning and friendships. Ability to express themselves freely without persecution or judgement, and the freedom to "find" one's self. One who is both scared of the future and unsure of his/herself for at UC Riverside the path of discovery and self-realization are just speed bumps that are easily overcome. Those who believe in quality education, future connections, and friendships should not hesistate to join the legacy of the UC Riverside family.

The type of person who attends UCR should be motivated to work hard, because our professors know what their students are capable of and hold them to those standards. The type of person should be open-minded to new experiences outside of your culture, as our college is the most diverse campus in the UC system. UCR is perfect for the type of person who wishes to live in a large city that is forty-five minutes from the beach and Disneyland, but still looking to experience the intimate feeling of a college community.

If you want a great place to focus on your studies (like I chose), then UCR is great for you. The student life on campus and in the dorms is awesome. There are plays, movie screenings, live bands, and games happening all the time on campus. If you're into a fast-paced city life (like in San Francisco), then Riverside is not for you. UCR is great for the kind of student who wants to finish on time without as many distractions (which helps with student loan debt, by the way!).

Someone looking for professors and advisors who actually care and work with you to figure out your future. This is a really down to earth school and everyone is so nice and friendly. The professors here show great passion in what they teach and make you want to learn more. There's so much to do here, and the school always has fun activities to do every week. It's an overlooked school and is given a bad rep over rumors. UC Riverside is a great place to get a great education.

Someone who is independent and has an interest in a lot of things because there is so much to do around the entire area. You also have to be dedicated to your work to get everything done well, while still enjoying your time in college. I believe almost anyone could enjoy there time here since there are a variety of activities, a ton of diversity, and the weather in California is especially beautiful. Just avoid Riverside during the summer and you're golden!

Someone who is extremely into the fraternity/soroiorty lifestyle. That is the major thing at this school, its almost like its own community. Also someone who is just looking to get by, the workload is not to difficult and the classes are what you make of it. There is a lot of resources, but the people that will truly succeed are the ones that push themselves to excel. The school should be changing a lot in the near future.

I believe college should be for those who are serious about learning. I don't think that it should be something forced upon young people as the only option after high school. Students who are not serious about their college carreer can distract those of us who are. As a student returning to school after working for three years, I have the advantage of knowing what I want, and the work ethic to get myself there.

Anyone who is set on getting an education and finding themselves should come to UCR. It is the most diverse campus out of all UC's. The people are very friendly and if you are willing to make friends its a great place for that. We are very ambitious about our studies and work ard in each of our feilds so if you are willing to work hard for your education and learn alot of new things UCR is great for you.

The kind of person who should attend this school, is the person who tries to make the best out of everything. A person who is strong and confronts his or her challenges correctly. Someone who is willing to celebrate diversity and liberal views. This person should not mind the hot weather, but more than anything a person who can manage a somewhat wild social life but also excel academically.

A type of person who is relaxed and don't know exactly what they want to do with their future. It's good for people who want to take their time in discovering what is being offered and trying new things. It is also for a person who want to be surrounded by all different types of people and are willing to explore about different cultures because the campus is very ethnically diverse.