University of California-Riverside

« See more reviews of University of California-Riverside

A person simply looking for an education and friends, maybe for partying but do not expect much. However, someone who needs constant advice from professors or tutors should come here as there is a lot of help from others.

Anyone can attend! I was a student at community college with a less than steller GPS (2.5), none the less I applied and was accepted. Now I am only five classes away from graduating with a bachelors.

Any kind of person should attend this school because it is a very unique and diverse school. It has a nice campus where students ahve many opportunities to study or join clubs and do fun activities.

People who are serious about school and who really want to get an education. You really have to want it and be an independent motivator for yourself to attend this school.

Some one who enjoys smaller schools where fauclty and staff are helpful and friendly. Learn more instead of worrying about being messed with.

Any type of person can attend UCR as long as they come in with an open mindset and embrace the resources and environment around them.

People who should attend are very determined people, people with goals, looking for a career in science, engineering, or art.

Someone that is looking to discover who they are, what they're capable of and opportunities in different fields.

The kind of person who should attend this school must be a social person, or someone who wants to be social.

People that are diverse and are not scared to be in a diverse community at school should attend this school.