University of California-Riverside

« See more reviews of University of California-Riverside

What's the dating scene like?

A surprising percentage of people you see walking around UCR are holding hands, or obviously committed to one another. I would say that most people prefer seeing each other consistently, but as at any college campus random hookups happen as well. Such a diverse mix of people means that there is someone for everyone, and people are generally eager to date outside their social scene. Being in a relationship is mostly viewed as a plus here, and if you want a relationship you can probably find one. However, being a single girl at UCR is super fun and I wouldn't trade it for a boyfriend!

There are a lot of couples on campus. That's so typical, you'll run into at least ten or more couples just walking through campus. A lot of the athletes are very attractive, in my opinion, especially the basketball players. I'd have to say it really isn't hard to meet someone and start dating them because it's so diverse on campus.

You know that piece of fruit on the tree that is just out of your reach when you jump? The one that you can touch the leaf that scrapes the bottom of it, but you can't reach the fruit itself... A taller man and a shorter man will have different views. In way of observation, the couples are pleantiful and well enough visible.

There's nowhere to go near campus. There is 2 different malls or outlet about 25 minutes away, they are a good place to just relax and forget about school.