University of California-Santa Cruz

« See more reviews of University of California-Santa Cruz

If you do not like a forestlike environment, then you should not attend this school. If you do not enjoy nature and you are more of a city person, you should not attend this school.

A person who needs to go out a lot for fun during weekends should not come to this school. Downtown Area of Santa Cruz is very small and has limited number of restaurants and bars.

People who are completely focused on competetion and level of their school, those who wish to compete with other fiercely and don't enjoy the outdoors and are allergy prone.

Neo-Conservative-Right-Wingers, Heterosexists, Ethnocentrists and anyone else that discriminates on the basis of one's personal identity.

A person who is not at all open to change or new ideas should not attend this school. Bigots should not attend this school either.

Anyone who has trouble processing their thoughts quickly enough to produce an average of 70 pages of essays every 10 weeks.

Anyone looking to get a highly specialized and distinguished education. If you're just looking for the degree, it'll do.

A very conservative person or a person who does not want to be on a big campus with large class sizes.

Nobody should not attend this college. In other words, everyone is welcomed, no one is singled out.

A very conservative person or one that relies on a wheelchair would have trouble at this campus.