University of Central Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Central Arkansas

The majority of the people that I have class with are good students who show up to class each day, take good notes, and are supportive of other students if they need help.

My classmates are enjoying soaking up the vast knowledge they're obtaining at UCA, yet are eager to get out in the world and use that knowledge to make a difference.

My classmates have always been helpful and friendly. Usually the teachers assign groups and so students get to know eachother and are able to work together.

My classmates have been similar to the classmates i had in high school; some work hard, some goof off, some are shy, some ask a lot of questions, etc.

the student body at UCA is professional, fun, energetic, filled with school spirit, accepting, propelling, encouraging, illuminating, and empathetic.

My classmates are very diverse, opinionated, and friendly; they're pretty laid back people, but they get their schoolwork done.

disintrested in class, angry when other students ask questions, generally only wanting a slip of paper, not to actually learn

Most students are very quiet and attentive in the classroom, but also are involved with discussions and debates.

My classmates seem to be very focused on their performance in class and participate regularly in discussions.

UCA students are creative and genuinely compassionate, with a drive and focus rarely seen in people our age.