University of Central Arkansas Top Questions

Anquinette

I tell people that the campus, and staff are wonderful,

Kendra

I brag about only having written exams this semester. I have Introduction to Fiction; Language, Culture, and Society; and Comp. My friends are all studying for their math classes (I tested out), or film, or something like that. Next semester I have math, biology, history, writing and communication, but while I have it easy, I'm going to brag about it- just not going to take it too far, like teasing my friend about having to take College Algeba, when I just have to take Quantitative Literacy.

samantha

I always tell them how efficient their financial aid and teachers are. I also love the fun atmosphere and the variety of choices on campus from food to the classes.

One thing that I brag about most when I tell my friends about my school is the professors and instructors. Unlike, many other colleges that I have heard about in Arkansas, the University of Central Arkansas is a college that is focused on two things, education and succeeding in life.

The program my major in is tailored to give students the experience they need to help them succeed. There is a sophomore major advancement interview to weed out the students that don't care or don't have what it takes and an intership is required for my degree. It's a good program.

Brandi

I love the feeling of home that I get when I am here. The staff and faculty are extremely welcoming and kind. Everyone treats you like they have known you for years, and they make sure to make you feel right at home.

Aaron

I met some of the most wonderful people there. Part of this is to do the fact that UCA attracts a large number of international students.

Jordan

My school has stood strong through many generations, and even many different names. It has the comfort and community of a small town, but educational opportunities that can rival big city colleges. We have great professors in a large variety of majors and minors, great sports teams, strong religious clubs throughout the campus, and many other clubs and groups to fulfill almost any interest.

Jordan

I brag about the research that I do and student ministry group that I am in. This University allows undergrads to do serious scientific research and Chi Alpha is the thrid largest of its kind in the nation.

Corey

I brag about the Physical Therapy Program at our school that I hope to one day be accepted into.

Tara

I tell people that most of the professors are very friendly and helpful, and the campus in general is accepting of non-traditional students, like myself.

Jordan

When telling my friends about the school I attend, I tend to brag about how small my classes are. I fell that the smaller the classes the more I get out of each class. The one on one time I recieve from my professors is great.

Dorothy

How much fun it was. It was just a great overall experience the classes, friends, and professors.

Kenneth

How well I am doing in most of my classes.

the school spirt, classes and the food! :)

Whitney

I love how big it is and how most the teachers are really great.

Andrew

recordiing hall

Rebecca

the diversity and comfort. there doesnt appear to be a mold to fit into to make things work and to enjoy where you are.

Cristin

The school is not to large or small and has a variety of different programs to chose from, it is a very great learning environment.

That their is a lot of way to get help if you need it.

Whitney

WOW! Everything, class, teachers, sports I barg about everything when I talk about UCA (University of Central Arkansas) I want everybody to know that me school is the best. its like one of the top schools in Arkansa. You can't find to many teachers/professor that is welling to do all they can to give as much information to a student as they need. I love it here I wouldn't want to go to any other school but here.

Whitney

The size of the school is absolutely perfect and the school is very good for my major. You can go on campus and run into a few people you know, and are almost guaranteed to at least recognize one familiar face in each class that you have. The campus is not excessively spread out, so the walk from class to class is not that bad. I take mostly science classes and UCA is a very good school for students going into Nursing, Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy.

Ben

I say that this school is perfect for my degree and is very good school for many different degrees.

Denicha

The courses provided

Laura

Graduate school opportunities, competitive academics.

Julia

I like to tell my friends that my school has really great people. The professors are very helpful and really want you succeed. I've never meet a member of the faculty that I could not ask for help.

Marianne

when discussing my university i speak mostly about the art program and specific teachers that I felt really inspired me.