University of Central Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Central Arkansas

Anybody could attend this school. There are students from all over the world as well as local students, and everyone tends to get along fine. The campus is safe and friendly for its students, and the faculty are always very helpful.

Any student looking for a college large enough to organize exciting social events and host concerts/plays, and also are looking for a college small enough to feel like one can make a difference, UCA is the right place for them.

The type of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who expects rigorous academics. This isn't Ivy League. Football is still one of the most important things...just like high school.

People who are close-minded and very conservative in their view points. If you're not open to new ideas or you're not wanting to put in the work, you may want to consider a different choice.

A person who want's to attend a big school shouldn't come here. The atmosphere here is still that of a smaller school and it's not overwhelming.

Some one who does not have the drive to succeed and contribute to society. A person who just whats to go on with their lives as it is.

Students should not attend this school if they are narrow-minded or unwilling to open themselves up to new things and new experiences.

A person who isn't open to meeting all types of people from all over the world, and anyone who doesn't like to be involved on campus.

Someone who has difficulty being invovled with class discussion and interacting with teachers/ fellow students.

Any student who is about their education and looking to find employment after graduation.