University of Central Arkansas Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Central Arkansas

Juanita

University of Central Arkansas is a great college that could suit almost anybody. It offers many diverse programs for the diverse campus life there. It's a big college, but not too big. And it allows you to feel safe and secure with on-campus police.

Charles

It is overall a great school where there are a variety of races, activities, and many learning experiences to come adventure . University of Central Arkansas is a learning expiernence from meeting people, learning the huge campus , to deciding how to manage your day . Through it all, coming here is all worth it .

Evan

My visit at the college was really good. The campus looks great, staff seems nice and caring, I have heard about the parties so I am aware there is some drinking going on but not many people over do it and abuse the parties to get absolutely drunk. I would LOVE to go here.

kaleigh

UCA can be a pricey school, don't get me wrong. It is very nice and the price speaks for it. However, there are many scholarship opportunities for every student to afford you going to this school. I am a freshman and just finished my first semester. I absolutely love it here, I always feel welcomed and at home. They have something for every personality you can think of. You don't have to worry about not fitting in. They have so many resources for their students that they offer all the time. I absolutely love the University of Central Arkansas and I am happy to call this place home.

Emma Grace

This college has everything. Greek life, campus life, and I can live at home to save money. This college seems to be very supportive of the students and they want you to succeed. The School of Nursing is no exception to this rule. They are getting a brand new Health professions building whic will have a sim lab and all kinds of great learning opportunities for the nursing students. I can't wait to attend here!

Jakyla

When i went on a campus trip i loved how nice and welcoming everybody were and the food options were good, they took the people were interested in sports and other sports related to there gym/workout area i got to see the housing areas for the people who were interested in the nursing field so i thought that was cool over all i enjoyed the trip and cant wait to go there next year.

There is nothing to do here. Many people just go home on the weekends, the food is not always the greatest, and the communities here are very small. It seems as though if you don't have friends coming here then its harder to make them. Sororities and fraternities are also a huge deal here, so if you aren't into that then I do not recommend.

Kaylin

I love it ‼️ The campus is super huge but it’s beautiful. Everyone is super friendly and it’s very easy to get involved. The SAB Board is always hosting something that the students can partake in and every event has been super fun. You have to arrive early because the lines get super long. The cafe food is alright from time to time.

Juliet

I learned about of the University of Central Arkansas through an admissions counselor who came to my high school. The admissions counselor told us of the many different clubs, majors, and types of people who would be at the university. It seemed like a great place to go to school.

Brianna

It’s a great school! Love the people they are all super friendly! You can get involved in a lot of activities.

Lauryn

Overall I think the University of Central Arkansas is a good college. I specifically attend the Schleders Honors College at UCA and I love it. The on-campus and off-campus housing for honors is amazing, can't quite say the same for normal student housing (though some amazing housing options so exist). The curriculum for the honors college is so engaging and mind expanding. As far as campus life/activities go UCA has got it going on. The student activities board at UCA is always planning cool and entertaining acts, movies, and people for the students. And as far as academics go I'd say UCA is pretty solid there. I wish they would push more the resource of tutoring.

Erin

I feel like this university is the best place to be. UCA is so fun and a great experience for everyone. Everyone is treated equally and they get everyone involved. if they didn't UCA wouldn't be as funds it really is now. The professors are the best you can talk to them about whatever and they will give you a valid answer it is just a great place to be and a great place to study.

Angela

I grew up never really knowing where I wanted to go to college. After extensive research of UCA, I am beyond happy with the choice I made coming here. I've never felt so welcomed and so loved by faculty. I've been surrounded by a very nurturing staff and I love going here.

dalton

It was a great place to visit i went there for Dixie band camp and it was fun

I believe that University of Central Arkansas is a good school, academic wise, but it costs too much for services I don't want. I think the meal plan is overpriced, and I don't think you should be required to purchase it if you live in campus apartments. I also think some of the fees are not necessary.

Preston

I think this university good in terms of a community standpoint. There's plenty of groups here with friendly members who are more than happy to show you a great time. The people here really create a welcoming atmosphere. Academically, the instructors are also welcoming of students who want to understand more about their classes. They're help is usually useful and recommended. I'm satisfied with my choice of university.

I absolutely love the university of central Arkansas and I’m so greatful to be a bear. the university is such a welcoming community of students and teachers. It’s full of different ways to get involved and being on campus is so exciting. The students and teacher are the best and so easy to get along with

Starr

I think it is a very good place for intellectual conversation, but also really good for social events as well. I think UCA has really found a good balance in the party scene and the classroom scene. Student life is good too. The residence halls are very well taken care of, cleaned regularly, and receive regular maintenance visits. The cafeteria food is diverse, with plenty of vegan options too!

Azura

The University of Central Arkansas is an amazing campus and I have never heard a bad word about it. One of the best parts is the President. He lives right across from campus and can be seen contributing to on-campus activities and even sitting in the coffee shop during finals week paying for students' coffee. There is so much to be offered here from the HPER Center to the amazing academics and I am so glad I am committed to this school!

Lelia

It is a good school with a lot of good people. Like most schools, there are things it could do better but I have really enjoyed it. There is always someone to talk to and conversations to be had. And you can learn just about anything. The classes are fun and I get a lot out of them. The campus and school is what you make it. So if you work hard and meet people then you will find people to connect with.

I loved the visit! I have toured other colleges, and have never felt more at home. I loved the campus it was beautiful and easy to get around. Everyone in the main building was so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend to tour there and check out all they have to offer!

JeQuan

I like UCA a lot. It is one of the colleges I am choosing to attend in the fall of 2019. I love the atmosphere and it is close to home. Not the much into Greek life, so was not interested. I love how I am in my own town, yet feel like I am out of town.

Son

UCA is great university that blends top of the line education with great fun-filled activities to keep you educated and full of enjoyment while you are attending this wonderful university. From the HPER center to the Torreyson Library, there always something on campus to fulfill any need you may have.

Latina

It's a great college and you are more likely to succeed in graduating from this university. I would highly recommend this college to any student willing to put in the work and excel within their career field. Also, if you want a real college experience that this university should be your first option. There's nothing that you can't do or experience when considering the University of Central Arkansas as your college of choice.