University of Central Florida Top Questions

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

Spirit Splash! It is the single day on campus that gets the largest amount of students in any one location outside of a sporting event. Spirit Splash is a day of homecoming week in which the refelecting pool is actually opened up for the students to go wade in. There are free t-shirts lots of clubs out there, and it is just SO much fun to go to with a group of friends. Best thing about it? It happens every year.

I will never forget when I was living in the dorms a hall mate's brother who had just started at UCF came and knocked on my door. He wanted to study, and wanted my opinion on where to go. Naturally I said the library, but when we walked there I realized it was too great of an afternoon not to be outside. So we took a seat on the grass underneath a tree by the fountain outside of the library to study. However, we did not do much studying. We talked and talked about Florida mostly because I am from out of state and I made a great friend that afternoon. I don't think we would have become such amazing friends if we had not decided to sit outside that afternoon on a great campus that would make anyone feel comfortable.

Shonn

I will never forget the days walking to marketplace and running to classes; freshman memories.

Destiny

Riding regular scooters down the top of the parking garage to the bottom of it at night with friends and we totally wiped out at the end of the garage. It was funny but fun!

Destiny