University of Central Florida

« See more reviews of University of Central Florida

UCF is best known for its rapid growth, academics and diversity among students. Being the nation’s second largest school, there is a place for absolutely anyone. The school offers many different majors as well as academic resources that allow for students success. Also UCF has considerably improved their sports performance which has increased the students’ spirit making it better known around the country. By offering many extracurricular activities, students to feel engaged and involved in the school. I believe UCF is one of the best choices for anyone to consider since it blends academics with social activities.

The University of Central Florida has innumerable legacies and accomplishments that contribute to its growing notoriety. In 2003, UCF held the distinction of being the fastest growing university in the United States. Currently, the University of Central Florida is the largest school in the nation by terms of undergraduate enrollment. The school has awarded more than 150,000 degrees and was once home to a multitude of talented Americans who call themselves alumni, such as Comedy Central show host Daniel Tosh and NFL player Daunte Culpepper. Marcus Jordan, son of famed NBA star Michael Jordan, now attends UCF.

University of Central Florida is best known for the opportunities it offers. Being in Orlando so many job opportunites are available from an incredible amount of companies, organizations, and government locations. The University of Central Florida creates specific tracks to help you acheive your future career dreams with the help of an amazing faculty that has had experience in that field. Our faculty has had hands on expierence in what they teach and have been succesful in it as well. They transfer this passion to their students and help them achieve their goals and give them the neccesary steps.

The University of Central Florida is most known for its engineering program. Our students have worked with Disney on Space Mountain, and in internships with Lockheed Martin, "the largest provider of IT services, systems integration, and training to the U.S. Government." Although our engineering program can be a bit hard, UCF has an amazing tutoring program called SARC. SARC provides extensive services for student?s struggling in a variety of courses. In the past I used their services for a tough astronomy class. UCF is dedicated to making sure they do everything to ensure their students success.

University of Central Florida is a progressive research university with a strong focus on community, academics, and diversity, but knighthood runs deep in our blood. Tailgate is the most wonderful time of the year! On early morning tailage, people actually camp out overnight and will be ready to celebrate and demonstrate school spirit before the sun is even up. There is an annual event during homecoming called spirit splash, where the campus gets together by the reflection pond, Knightro attends, and we all rush into the pond and party in unison. It is one of our oldest and best traditions.

UCF is the university that seeks opportunities, creates opportunities, and brings them to fruition. It has over 60,000 students and provides a good education undergraduate students. They're the second best option for engineering in the state. Not to mention a lot of the Aerospace Engineers get placed with Boeing and NASA upon graduation. They have an awesome facilities for their Hospitality Management school, and the program itself is quickly climbing the ranks. The Knights place in the top ten for the 13th time in the last 15 years and they made it to the Fiesta Bowl this year.

UCF is best known for the amazing school pride and spirit among its students. UCF Knight stickers, apparel and colors can be seen everywhere and football games and other events at our wonderful UCF Arena are always full. Our Business Administration, Engineering and Medical Schools have been ranked among the best. There are many activities and student traditions that bring us together and demonstrate our school spirit. One example of a popular student tradition is the Homecoming Spirit Splash which has been named numerous times the best university tradition in the nation! I love UCF!

University of Central Florida is known for being one of the largest universities in the United States. The university is also known for having over 200 majors available for students that will put them in the right direction. The education opportunity that UCF provides are second to none and people are beginning to hear, see, and observe what this college has to offer. Furthermore, that continuation of growth with the new Medical School completion allows UCF to stand up to it motto, "UCF Stands For Opportunity". Moreover, UCF is known for the outstanding education it provides.

University of Central Florida (UCF) is one of the biggest universities in the USA. Because of the size of the university, a lot of opportunities are available to interact not only within school but also within the community. In addition, the Anthropology program is well known for the marvelous studies on the ancient Mayan civilization. Dr. Chase is the head of this department; his research in Central America involves students where they can learn from this incredible experience. UCF encourage students to explore the world and that is a great plus for a higher education.

My school is the third largest universitiy in the united states. The university of Central Florida was formed in order to help support the Kennedy Space Center. UCF was rated as one of the "100 Best Value Colleges" of public universities in the United States by the princeton review. UCF is also ranked as a "Best Southeastern College." UCF offers both Army and Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) programs which are rated among the top 15 percent nationally. The university has also been recognized by Bill Gates as a leader in the arena of online education.