University of Central Florida

« See more reviews of University of Central Florida

They can be. There is a very large Greek population on campus and the sorority and fraternity members that I've met accurately fit the stereotype - airheaded, annoying, and obsessed with partying. But if you look in the right places, you can find a lot of students concerned with change. I am part of the progressive community on campus so I personally know these students. And of course, most students are focused on their education and doing well.

Yes & No. There are many students that party all the time and just dont care about their grades. When I was at graduation there was a group sitting behind me bragging how they barley graduated with 2.0-2.2 GPA's. During your first 2 years the school seems so big but once you get involved in your major the school seems so much smaller and you learn that UCF is not just a party school.

These stereotypes are not accurate. Yes there are people who party, but there is a majority that does not party as much. I personally do not party as much as most do, but I do go out every once and a while. I feel like these stereotypes are made upon inaccurate individual actions.

People sometimes have problems getting all the specific credits they need to graduate with their major. There IS always construction. Constantly they're building more parking, more colleges, more housing, more little fast food places.

U Can't Finish, U Cheat Frequently, Under Construction Forever are the common things people say UCF stands for. Only the last of the three are true.

No. UCF has very smart students, otherwise we wouldn't be wanting or needing the School of Medicine we are getting.

Not at all. We have many students who got into the top schools like UF, and chose to come to UCF.

I think that this stereotype is accurate to an extent.

I don't know the stereotypes so I'm not sure :)

Of a large majority but not all students at UCF