University of Central Florida Top Questions

Tell us about the food and dining options.

There are lots of places to eat on campus, and lots of different types of food. There is Burger King, Subway, Smoothie King, Wackadoos, Greens salad bar, Asain Chao, Jimmy Johns, Market Place, Knightros, the Corner Cafe, Knight's Pantry, Dominoes and a couple other place. There is something for everyone, but sometimes requires a walk if you have your heart set on something specific. The food at most places is really good, and the average meal is around six dollars or so if I had to guess. The places I eat most are Subway, Asain Chao, Corner Cafe, and Jimmy Johns. There is also a place in the library to grab a snack or meal called Java City. Something there are over priced but if your crammed for time and stuck studying in the library its worth it.

Shonn

The dining plan is really good and useful freshman year!

Dustin

The UCF campus has multiple choices for dining options. There are 2 dining halls on campus dedicated to student meal plans. One was recently opened about 5 years ago and the other was renovated during the summer of 2011. Beyond meal plans, there is a Chik-Fil-A, Burger King, Wackadoos, Mrs. Fields, Qdoba, and Brooklyn Pizza located on campus just to name a few.

Destiny

You can buy food in the student union, in the library, or get some great tacos and breakfast food from Einstein's Bagels. You could also buy a meal plan and eat in Knightros or the Marketplace on campus. They have a great selection of food and you can stay healthier buy eating there if you are on campus. If you need food and may be out of money, there's a food pantry where you could get some items to eat.