University of Central Florida

« See more reviews of University of Central Florida

Tell us about your professors.

MOST of the professors here at UCF love their job and know what they are doing. They want to help their students succeed and do everything they can to help. They provide office hours outside of class time for extra clarification if needed. However UCF is not perfect. I have experienced professors that seem disgruntled and unwilling to help. At UCF you will find that a lot of professors have accents, some student complain, but i'm sure you will find that anywhere you attend. It does not change the fact that they care about their students

My professors are informative and will give a lot of information when you ask. If you need help they are available in office hours. When you get farther into your major it is great to keep in touch with your professors for academic purposes say to get into a research lab or even for a recommendation.

The professors here at UCF are enthusiastic and energetic! They are interested in teaching therefore making it fun to learn.

I love the professors they're all comitted to making your UCF experience the best it could be.