University of Central Florida Top Questions

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

I do not believe there is any one stereotype that applies to the students at UCF. My reasoning is that there are just soo many people, there is too much diversity to clump everyone into one stereotype

Shonn

I don't know

Destiny

We all are different and here you can find any crowd that you fit into. We have a wide range all beliefs and interests. No lies about that!

Destiny

Sally

When I first came to UCF, everyone told me that UCF was a total party school.

"u can't finish," not as good of a school as others

regina

we party hard

Annie

Stereotypes about UCF students are that we love to party.

That we're not as good as UF.

That they are all "guidos" from south Florida.

Jackie

"UCF: U Can't Finish" "UCF: Under Construction Forever"

No college life.

U Can't Finish, which might be true for some majors. I'm a double major in engineering so I know for sure I'll be out of here with my awesome piece of paper in five years. It doesn't bother me though, why rush into the real world so quickly? I'm not ready for a mortgage, or taxes, or kids and a dog. Students here need to chill out more often. Everyone says the girls here are total hotties. I have to agree to that one. Sorority girls are hot too. As for females in engineering I have to admit there are some cute ones there too, and their smart. I love smart cute girls! Especially if their smarter then me, which shouldn't be too hard. Yeah UCF!

UCF has the stereotype of being an easy school to get into and the students are stereotyped as party kids. Every school has party kids, but it seems UCF students are automatically assumed to party every night, given the location of Orlando

That UCF students are the rejects from schools like UF.

Jill

They we are stupid. Not as smart as UF or FSU. But somehow we still manage it stay in their group because of how big our school is.

Not too sure. I thought UCF was very diverse. Maxim rated us as one of the most attractive campuses and I would have to agree.

Some major stereotypes are that we are party school and our main population of students are from Tampa, South Florida, and Jacksonville. Our undergrad business program is a top program at our school.

Party a lot and drink a lot

UCF is considered easy to get into. There are a lot of people that only go to UCF because they didn't get into UF.

Bianca

UCF has a reputation of a "party school," unfortunately and many students seem to be proud of this. Most students seem to be "Greek" and/or part of the "beach" scene.