University of Central Florida

« See more reviews of University of Central Florida

The University of Central Florida, welcomes those with an eager mind; thirsting for knowledge. Prospective students that are looking to fill their extra time with intermural sports, student government, or entertainment oriented events, will fall in love with the UCF life. The university aims to fulfill the needs of all their students. The large library satifies those of us who have a passion for research. Students with a passion for engineering with find much success in the engineering program. The scenery of UCF is also exceptional with inviting lawns and fountains. UCF students find much pride in their school.

There are no discriminative external factors that create the perfect University of Central Florida student. Being the third largest school in the nation, we have a very diverse student population. On campus I have met students from different backgrounds, religions, ages, and races. But, there is one trait that all exemplary Knights must have; that is dedication. UCF has all the tools, from an amazing academic advisory staff, to an extensive internship program in a bustling metropolis. With the dedication to use these tools, one will not only become an awesome Knight, but a well-rounded individual. GO KNIGHTS!!!

The kind of person that should attend The University of Central Florida (UCF) is a person that enjoys, embraces, and thrives off of diversity. UCF is the third largest university in the country by student population. With such a large student population UCF is comprised of students from all walks of life. The diversity at the university includes diversity in race, religion, ethnicity, backgrounds, cultures, upbringings, interests and personalities. Also, a person that is responsible and self-motivated should attend this school, because of its large size, students are on their own for many aspects of learning.

Someone who is motivated, and dedicated to education. This is a great school for exploration of interests, with the diversity in organizations along with the many different elective courses to peak your interest, The majors are well supported, and there are minors to help reinforce your aspirations. This school is in a state of constant expansion, with the new nursing school, and a soon to be expanded journalism department. If you want to help a school develop into a major national university, this is the place. The school has maintained the feeling of support, while transitioning to a large population.

Anyone who attends this school should be self-motivated, independant, and outgoing. It's not easy to stand out in such a large school. The typical student is very invovled in extracurricular activities and school groups, and generally takes their academics seriously. A student who shines a UCF is one who is willing to talk with their professors, speak up in class, and has the ability to effectively navigate through the seemingly endless opportunities on campus. Students who are interested in Greek life should definitely look into this school, as UCF is rich and diverse in this area.

Since the University of Central Florida has so many students enrolled (as mentioned in question above), there is such a diversity that there is no limit to what kind of student should attend the university. The University of Central Florida has high expectations on students grades and progress and therefore it is no easy task to get accepted into this school. Students who are seeking a good education and a fun experience in college, including meeting new students and becoming infolved in activities, should definately look to the University of Central Florida to be their college.

The University of Central Florida is a diverse, multi-cultural, and multi-faceted school that focuses on education, personal expression and growth; both professional and personal. The types of individuals who should attend this school are those that identify with the above statements. Those individuals who want to pursue a higher education at an institution that that has values, and instills them. There is "something for everyone" at the University of Central Florida, and the type of person that should attend the school are those that are focused, and driven to succeed.

The kind of person that should attend UCF, is one who loves social diversity, there is so much cultural exchange here and toleration for new ideas and opinions. Also, a person who wants to get involved on campus and out in the surrounding community should attend. There is a reason that UCF stands for opportunity. There an endless amount of student activities, clubs, and organizations open to all students. You'll never be bored. The campus is one of the largest in the nation area and population wise, so a person who wants to network and get connected should attend.

I truly believe a person that is highly motivated and dedicated to their success in the future. I believe if a person is serious about recieving education as well as meeting a wide variety of excellent professors he/she should attend the Univeristy of Central Florida. Orlando is a great area, so the local people around the school calls for a welcoming enviroment, so one who is friendly and open-minded should attend UCF.. UCF has many great departments from professions majoring in stem cell research to psychology, so if one likes to explore, UCF is the place for it.

Anyone attending this university should be academically inclined, open-minded and active in their community. Every year our acadmeic credibility rises, and with that we need students who are committed to their studies. Since our population is so diverse in so many ways, it is important that students considering this school be open to new experiences and people. UCF is one of the largest universities in the nation and the best way to make a student feel comfortable and at home is to get involved. If they are involved, they have a big impact on the university.