University of Central Florida Top Questions

What's the Greek scene like?

I personally am not in a sorority but I know some people who are and they love it! I know it is really expensive (some more than others) but if you can afford it they do all sorts of stuff like fundraisers, formals, and group activities. There are several Houses on campus dedicated to sororities and fraternities. At UCF we call it Greek Row and the houses are beautiful! I have never been in one (but i want to!) but from the outside they are nice to look at =)

I personally am not in a sorority but I know some people who are and they love it! I know it is really expensive (some more than others) but if you can afford it they do all sorts of stuff like fundraisers, formals, and group activities.

Dominique

I am not in Greek life. I do have friends that are Greek and the Greek organizations are very active around campus.

Shonn

there's a pretty active greek life on campus

Destiny

Not to sure but Greek life seems really fun but can be crazy and time consuming.

Destiny

Destiny

Destiny