University of Central Florida

« See more reviews of University of Central Florida

When you step off campus what do you see?

As soon as you step off campus it is like a normal city, there is housing and appartments near by, there are restaraunts, shops and malls all within a few miles. The only thing different is that there is lots of appartments that are student affiliated near by, in which only students can live in them. I currently live in a student affiliated appartment complex and I love it. There are always people my age playing basketball, voleyball, swimming and doing other activities that allow for meeting new people easily. The UCF area is a good area to live in!

The question is not what do you see when you step off campus, but what don't you see when you step off campus? There is a mall down the street, restaurants, an outdoor shopping plaza the other direction down the street. Whatever a student needs that they don't think they can find on campus, they can find a short distance off campus.

When you step off campus, you see a normal city area. There are numerous restaurants, stores, and apartments within one block of campus. On top of that there are two other shopping areas within 5 miles north and south of campus. As a student you can find anything you need just off campus.

Off campus is more student housing, eating places, and a club scene at night right across from the campus. That mainly explains it! The area of Orlando we're in is like a little college town.

there's a lot of franchised coporations around and a lot of things to do in the city for entertainment.

You see a lot of off-campus living apartments, the clubs and the Waterford Towns Center Mall.