University of Central Missouri Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Central Missouri

William

It is a fine place to further expand your knowledge. There are many good professors but many mediocre ones too. As well as having multiple accounts of food poisoning from my fellow students after eating on campus. I would recommend it for getting an associates or bachelors degree. But going for a masters will most likely prove unfruitful.

Destinee

My first year of college has been marvelous considering that I had picked University of Central Missouri to attend. Before entering college I was behind nervous because I had no idea what to expect and I also did not know many people on the campus. After my orientation is when I felt very welcomed by the upperclass men and the staff. Everyone was so helpful and down to earth. Prior to coming to this unversity I was not always a person that talks a lot. The people on campus helped me to get very involved and that has made my college experience the best. I am beyond thankful that my first year college experience turned out to be great.

Savannah

I love UCM! I've been able to get involved with the Christian Campus House and have made so many friends through the ministry. I've made lifelong friends. I'd recommend UCM to anyone who is looking for a great school full of professors who truly care about students as individuals.

Peyton

I have really enjoyed my time at University of Central Missouri. All of my professors have been so great and helpful. My classmates have also helped me grow in my education. The on campus life and facilities are wonderful and super nice. There is also a lot of fun activities off campus too. I love UCM!

Aishah

The faculty are extremely caring of all their students, they wish the best for their education and love helping them succeed. There are numerous housing options and amazing majors, as well as minors to take here. The campus is both big and small at the same time, you'll make a lot of new friends.