Edmond, OK
University of Central Oklahoma

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Central Oklahoma

Abbie

I absolutely love and enjoy the University of Central Oklahoma. The University of Central Oklahoma has allowed me the opportunity to continue my career as a softball player while pursuing a degree in Speech Language Pathology. I believe I am earning a stellar education that will allow me to go far in life and follow my dreams go becoming a Speech Language Pathologist. I am very thankful for the opportunities and help I have received from the University of Central Oklahoma.

Misty

This is the most amazing college I have ever been to! The class sizes are perfect, not too big and not too small. The professors are always available. The campus always makes you feel welcomed. My classmates are very friendly and outgoing. Truly a one-of-a-kind campus!

Landrea

It is a very well ran college. Many of the professors, you can tell, care about the students and their success. There is always activities going on to get the students involved. The facilities have been updated to the modern day look. There is a variety of food choices as well. There is a mid first bank on campus which makes it easy to go to the bank between classes.

Faith

Overall it's a great school and I'm glad that I picked it. I'm a child development major- which is not a common one. All of the teachers here are wonderful and really want you to succeed, not just do well on a test. The classes tend to be small, so the teachers are able to work with you on an individual level. The food isn't the best, but there are several on- campus options and plenty of things within walking distance. It's a smaller school which means that there is always someone to around that you can eat lunch with.

Cynthia

UCO is a laid back college where you can have a lot of fun and learn so much! Being on campus is extremely interactive and there is always something going on. Teachers are not afraid to engage with their students and are usually there for you when you need them.

The worst thing about UCO is that there is always construction. Get it together UCO (:

Justin

I love it! The community is great with a lot of loving people. Most of the teachers love to teacher and try to help their students with every question they have. Even if it doesn't involve their class. The students at the school also look out for each other and if someone has questions, a fellow student could always be there to help you.

McKenna

I think it is a fantastic state college that provides adult students the opportunity to complete their education without financial woes.

To do your homework and I don't mean the stuff the teachers throw at you but research what classes you plan on taking. It could make all the difference between you taking a class you don't need and a happy first year.

Sierra

The University of Central Oklahoma is a widely diverse, eventful, and helpful university.

The advice i would give my highschool self is that what you do now is important to your future, but the what peers think of you is not. Most high schoolers are focused on what others think of them and the approval of others, like I was, but if I could go back and change my focus to be on making better grades and truly comprehending the material I would. It is important in highschool to find out who you are, and not become the person everyone else wants you to be but also to focus on studies and learn whats in front of you. I would also tell my self to enjoy the four years of highschool I was given because it goes by faster than it seems it should. Enjoy your friends and enjoy the experience while you have it. You only get to go through high school once.

I would consider the worst thing about my school to be the parking because after ten in the morning its almost impossible to find a parking spot. However, its a blessing to have that be my worst complaint of the University.

Alexys

University of Central Oklahoma is a communter school with tons of parking lots and if the number one school in the county for Education and criminal science majors.

Dear High School self, To be ready for college you need a strong and sturdy backpack for all the books and supplies you will have to haul around campus. I suggest a North Face backpack. Also downloud the app Scholly for your phone. This app has tons of free schlorships that are quick and easy to apply for. Next, go out and buy a big calender and a planner the size of a notebook along with a pack of colorful pins. When you get your class schedule assign a color to each one of your classes. Then when you go and buy the rest of your supplies, get matching color 5 star college ruled notebooks to go along with the pin color you chose for your class. Finally when you have something due in that class take the pin and mark it in your calendar and your planner so you remember and you easily can tell which class it is because of the color of the pin and the matching notebook. I didn't figure that out till this year, and it has helped me get all my assignments in on time. Good luck! Sincerely, Your College Self

The type of person who should attend this school is someone who wants to play sports, for the scholorships. Also if you want a profession in Education or crimal science. University of Central Oklahoma is the best school for Education or crimal science majors. If you are wanting to live at home and go to college at the same time, UCO is the perfect school if you live around Edmond and Oklahoma City area.

University of Central Oklahoma administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.