University of Central Oklahoma

« See more reviews of University of Central Oklahoma

The University of Central Oklahoma is a rare gem considering it's location, it is diverse and accepting of all walks of life. It is also the only university in Oklahoma with an accredited art program. The classes are smaller, the students are always involoved in some kind of activity, and the proffessors are wonderful. Being treated equally, with kindness and understanding is very important to the faculty at UCO. I'm happy to be at this school.

UCO is a great college to attend, and has a great enviroment. They offer help in areas that you need improvements. they never turn you down because of you past grades, they work with you , and they will offer you help in areas that you need improvements in.

University of Central Oklahoma has a small campus with personal instructors that care about your future and are willing to spend time with their students in order to help themr each their academic goals.

I did not know what to expect when I decided to attend UCO, but I've learned that I can expect a good education, good teachers, and good opportunities and never be disappointed.

My school is one filled with school spirt, that may not be welcoming at first, but filled with people that help others suceed not only in their education but also in their life.

The University of Central Oklahoma is a great university to grow in, not only does it give you a genuine college experience, but you still have the feel of your hometown.

University of Central Oklahoma is a communter school with tons of parking lots and if the number one school in the county for Education and criminal science majors.

All round, has pretty amazing professors who are willing to help, campus is beautiful, people are very friendly there, and class sizes are the perfect size!

You should consider the school as a temple you go to learn, in which you work extremely hard so that nothing is going to scare you after you graduate.

The main thing that drew me to the university of Oklahoma was its friendlyness and the teacher to student ratio, as well as its inviting campus.