University of Central Oklahoma

« See more reviews of University of Central Oklahoma

Try living on campus. It will get you involved and you'll find things about school that will help ensure that you stay in school. Always go to class. Its important to push yourself to be a better adult. You are here to learn and that means outside of the classroom as well.

They seem like very nice people. Many of them (as far as I know) hang around and do normal college kid things. I've only been in my new classes for a week and a half so far, so I don't really have that much of a grasp on many of them yet.

I think the two words that best describe my classmates are eclectic and diverse because I feel like there are so many different backgrounds here and because of that I really feel like I learn something new from everyone I meet.

Majority of my classmate are diverse like me. Every one has a different culture, religion, orientation, ethnicity and age. We all accept each other differences and try to learn more about them we all become on big family.

Classmates are great, very helpful and willing to branch out and meet new people. very willing to form a study group which is awesome, and you meet new people everyday and you'll love it.

Super friendly and practically family. Everyone is helpful and wants to see everyone else succeed. It's almost impossible to walk down the halls and not have anyone say hello to you.

My classmates can be describe as unique, each and everyone of them is different. They are all from a different back ground, and a lot of them from different countries and cultures.

For the most part, lazy or unmotivated. I do not see how a person can go to an university and not give his/her best effort, but it seems to happen all around me.

Most of my classmates are outgoing once they are comfortable with you. They are always open to new ideas and can always give a helping hand when you need it.

The class sizes were small and you had majority of the same students block through your major classes with you. You got to know your classmates well.